Please pray for me...

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, it is so hard to go on sometimes when we don’t get any answers. We don’t know what we are supposed to do, or why things happen. We only know that you have better things in mind and that when you close one door, you open another. Please heal Tarwater’s heart and have him see that we do not always need to understand in order to carry on. Please help him to see that there is nothing wrong with missing the one he loves, but that in time, his pain will lessen if he puts his trust in You Lord, who are all merciful and loving. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Lord, it is so hard to go on sometimes when we don’t get any answers. We don’t know what we are supposed to do, or why things happen. We only know that you have better things in mind and that when you close one door, you open another. Please heal Tarwater’s heart and have him see that we do not always need to understand in order to carry on. Please help him to see that there is nothing wrong with missing the one he loves, but that in time, his pain will lessen if he puts his trust in You Lord, who are all merciful and loving. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Ok, so… I wanted to resurrect this old thread because I still covet your prayers. It’s been over a year since I posted this and I’m still dealing with a lot of depression. I still miss her. I feel like a crazy person. I know this isn’t normal; I’ve recently started counseling (plus medicine) and am working hard to put my life back together. It’s so difficult though, and I know this seems like such a trivial matter compared to most of the prayer requests that get posted here. I don’t know why I’m having such a hard time moving on and finding happiness in my life, and I have a huge fear that I won’t fall in love again with someone else. I don’t want to be alone, I’ve wanted a family since I was a kid. Please pray for me!

Praying for you. From my own experience don’t do anything rash. I wanted a girl for seven years, then gave up and rushed into a relationship trying to replace her. Biggest mistake of my life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.