Please Pray For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in the power of prayer. Therefore, I ask all of you: PLEASE pray for me, as per I am trying desperately to get a job, and it’s been so difficult. I need so much prayer in this.
My dear brothers and sisters, thank you so very much, and I will keep you all posted.
:slight_smile:

[quote=misericordie]I believe in the power of prayer. Therefore, I ask all of you: PLEASE pray for me, as per I am trying desperately to get a job, and it’s been so difficult. I need so much prayer in this.
My dear brothers and sisters, thank you so very much, and I will keep you all posted.
[/quote]

I have had you in my intentions during my 54 day rosary novena. I pray for all my family and friends that are looking for work, and you Misercordie are in my prayers. I am sure God has a plan for you. Keep your chin up and keep on looking and praying.

[quote=misericordie]I believe in the power of prayer. Therefore, I ask all of you: PLEASE pray for me, as per I am trying desperately to get a job, and it’s been so difficult. I need so much prayer in this.
[/quote]

Hi Mis,
I pray for you all the time!!!:blessyou:

I will pray for you tonight.

Do not be afraid.

[quote=Fitz]I have had you in my intentions during my 54 day rosary novena. I pray for all my family and friends that are looking for work, and you Misercordie are in my prayers. I am sure God has a plan for you. Keep your chin up and keep on looking and praying.
[/quote]

Thank you so much!! I was moved to tears almost, when I read your post. NOW THAT’s CHARITY WHAT YOU ARE DOING BY PRAYING FOR ME. THANKS

[quote=Annunciata]Hi Mis,
I pray for you all the time!!!:blessyou:
[/quote]

Thank you Annunciata. You are a wonderful person, and I am moved that you pray for me all the time:) . If only society had more people as you this world would be different. There is so much selfishness, and people only think of themselves. It is amazing that one knows who one’s real friends are in very hard times as these when one is without work. Especially, when some of those friends have the POWER and pull to offer either a job, or go to a higher up to ask. Believe me, they do some of them. But of course when they need some advice, or self assurance, then they call me. I stopped feeding their needs with this to a point.
Blessings, and PLEASE continue to pray for me: that this upcomming new week I may get good news, as per I have one or two leads.

[quote=SusanL]I will pray for you tonight.

Do not be afraid.
[/quote]

May the Lord bless you. Thank you so much for your Charity total UN-selfishness in thinking and praying for me.:slight_smile:

[quote=misericordie]Thank you Annunciata. You are a wonderful person, and I am moved that you pray for me all the time:) . If only society had more people as you this world would be different. There is so much selfishness, and people only think of themselves. It is amazing that one knows who one’s real friends are in very hard times as these when one is without work. Especially, when some of those friends have the POWER and pull to offer either a job, or go to a higher up to ask. Believe me, they do some of them. But of course when they need some advice, or self assurance, then they call me. I stopped feeding their needs with this to a point.
Blessings, and PLEASE continue to pray for me: that this upcomming new week I may get good news, as per I have one or two leads.
[/quote]

Maybe God’s allowing you to be unemployed just now because He has a much better one for you…one that will help you in your struggles…
I’ve been out of work for 3 years now and would just love to have a job… In the mean time he has lead me to CAF…:wink:

[quote=Annunciata]Maybe God’s allowing you to be unemployed just now because He has a much better one for you…one that will help you in your struggles…
I’ve been out of work for 3 years now and would just love to have a job… In the mean time he has lead me to CAF…:wink:
[/quote]

Wow! Three years?
Yes, thanks, hopefully He will help me soon. Thanks for your prayers.:slight_smile:

Once again you are brought into my prayer life. I have offered so many Holy Communions for you, prayed for you in a Novena to the Blessed Mother, begged my favorite Saints, Martin de Porres and St. Jude to pray for you.
I have to tell you that this plea for prayer comes just as we are beginning a new Charismatic Prayer Group in our Parish, with out Priest in the leadership. He has requested that we, the members of the core group fast and pray. We must receive the Sacrament of Reconcilliation once a month and daily Eucharist whenever possible.

I have decided to do my fast and Communions for you, in spite of what you think of the Charismatic Renewal. I have kept you out of this form of prayer, for many many months now, in respect for your feelings. However, this is where I am.

I will commit this prayer to you. I pray you will be able to receive it.

You will be in my nightly prayers Mis.

HAIL holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us. And after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Amen!
Pax tecum my friend!

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen
To you Saint Martin de Porres we prayerfully lift up our hearts filled with serene confidence and devotion. Mindful of your unbounded and helpful charity to all levels of society and also of your meekness and humility of heart, we offer our petitions to you. Pour out upon our families the precious gifts of your solicitous and generous intercession; show to the people of every race and every color the paths of unity and of justice; implore from our Father in heaven the coming of his kingdom, so that through mutual benevolence in God men may increase the fruits of grace and merit the rewards of eternal life. Amen.

You are in my prayer list.

You’re in my prayers. I recently got a wonderful job myself, and I attribute that partly to the prayers people here offered on my behalf. I’m more than happy to return the favor. :gopray2:

I will pray for you at Mass tomorrow. You do know that God helps those that help themselves. I think you know that.

But a strong pray at Mass tomorrow, for your intentions.:love:

[quote=robertaf]Once again you are brought into my prayer life. I have offered so many Holy Communions for you, prayed for you in a Novena to the Blessed Mother, begged my favorite Saints, Martin de Porres and St. Jude to pray for you.
I have to tell you that this plea for prayer comes just as we are beginning a new Charismatic Prayer Group in our Parish, with out Priest in the leadership. He has requested that we, the members of the core group fast and pray. We must receive the Sacrament of Reconcilliation once a month and daily Eucharist whenever possible.

I have decided to do my fast and Communions for you, in spite of what you think of the Charismatic Renewal. I have kept you out of this form of prayer, for many many months now, in respect for your feelings. However, this is where I am.

I will commit this prayer to you. I pray you will be able to receive it.
[/quote]

Thanks for your prayers, really.:slight_smile:

[quote=rayne89]You will be in my nightly prayers Mis.
[/quote]

Thank you so much, wow I tell you, seems the evil one does not let up with harrassing me: now it’s my NO-job situation.

[quote=Church Militant]HAIL holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us. And after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Amen!
Pax tecum my friend!
[/quote]

Thanks.

Thank God for that!

I do not know what else I could do.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.