Please pray for me

Hello. I am a newly minted college graduate. I will be marrying my lovely fiancee in October at our home parish.

I also have a very important job interview tomorrow. It is the first of several steps towards what would basically mean financial stability in a field where such jobs are hard to come by. If I can get this position, my fiancee and I will not only not have to worry about our future conditions, but start a family right away like we want. I have heard that the process can be long, but I need to persevere.

If you could pray for me that I not only ace this interview, but in the end get the job I, I would truly appreciate it. I am also doing a novena to St. Cajetan, but I figure every little bit helps. :slight_smile:

Much thanks,

John

Lord look kindly upon John and grant his earnest prayers.
Bless him and his fiancée, their marriage, and their future together.
Please be with him in his interview and help him to succeed in obtaining the work he needs for the future.
Thank You, Lord

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord, please come to John’s assistance and have mercy on him. Grant him this job, if this job is your will for him. Please meet all of his spiritual and temporal needs. Grant him strength, patience and perseverence in faith. Bless him with a beautiful family and shower them all with your graces. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I am praying for you.

I pray that your interview goes well and that you are successful in getting hired.

May the Holy Spirit come upon you and the person doing the interview. As in all things, may God’s Holy Will be done. Praying for you and for all! God blessings, graces, healing, love and mercy to all!

Will be Praying God Bless:thumbsup:

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Congratulations John!

Praying for you …

An update for all my prayer warriors:

Thank you so much for all your prayers, I have successfully made it to the next phase of the interview process, so hopefully I can continue this good streak! :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

Thanks again everyone!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Update again for my awesome prayer warriors! :smiley:

Well, after a long period of waiting, I have found out that I have to go through another stage of the interview process. However, this is a big step. This is a job that would require quite a bit of background checks, so I’m hoping my good behavior pays off :slight_smile:

But I just wanted to say thanks again for all your prayers! They seem to be helping me a lot, hopefully this keeps up (God willing).

Thanks again!!:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.