Please pray for me.

I suffer from depression and an anxiety disorder. I have other problems as well. Thank you dear Prayer Warriors for your prayers. Peace.:blush::slight_smile:

CatholicDonna, I also suffer from the same disorder you do.
If you want, let’s offer up our prayer together:
Lord God, master of all creation, we offer you our mental conditions that you might use them, through us, to bring you glory. In Jesus Christ eternally blessed name we pray. Amen.
:crossrc:

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity, of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us, and on the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us, and on the whole world.
Amen.

:crossrc:

Glory to you, O Lord.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you. :slight_smile:

May St. Dymphna intercede for you.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity, of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

Amen.

Glory to you, O Lord.

I pray that you are raptured in the loving embrace of the Great Comforter. :signofcross:

May our Good Lord heal you and give you his peace. May this illness configure you to Jesus and build spiritual strength within you. May you unite your sufferings to our Lord’s Passion and gain great merit. May you meditate a lot on our Lord on the cross as he thirsted for our love. May your offering of love to him console his sorrowful heart, and heal yours. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.