Please pray for me...

For my marriage to be restored. That the Lord can intercede and stop divorce.
Thank you, humbly.

Lord please help this marriage Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for you and your family.

Saint Jude,
Pray for us!

Our God such a situation is impossible unless You can intervene.
Please bring all things to good in this very sad situation for this family.

Although I am not married, I have found the Novena to St Jude to be incredibly powerful. I am currently praying it for my own relationship. May God shed his abundant blessings on you and give you faith and hope during this difficult time. Remember, God answers our prayers in his time and perhaps this experience is meant to strengthen your faith and ultimately strengthen your marriage. Steel is forged through fire!! Be strong friend and rely on your faith and the intercesion of the Saints in heaven! I will pray for you!

Praying hard.

God please heal 5XNC’s marriage. Bring them closer together and be happy. Virgin Mary please intercede for them. †

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Lord, please heal 5XNC's marriage and please intervene to keep them from getting a divorce. May they be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank u, humbly.

I am going to "stand" for my marriage and continue to pray for restoration, during the divorce and after.

A lot of people say move on, religious as well, but, then I feel like I'm saying God can't handle this.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Saint Jude,
Pray for us!

May try novena to St Jude.

I'm trying to keep away from sin and keep my heart and mind pure, it's difficult.

I attend mass daily, daily rosary and regular reconciliation. I am trying to remain hopeful God can move mountains.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Jude,
Pray for us!

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
One Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

AMEN

Hail Mary Full Of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

AMEN

In the name of The Father , and The Son and The Holy Spirit

:highprayer::signofcross:

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.