Please pray for me.

Right now my life is so horrible.
I know that my pain is not the only pain in the world and I understand this completely,but I am really in love with a person who has left me after a 2.5 year old relationship.I still love him,he loved me too until last year we had some problems.
Right now I am praying to St.Jude to help me.
My mother is very sick too,she has multiple disc displacement and she isn’t able to do almost anything.I am her only support and I have to be with her 24x7.
All this is making me so miserable.
I want God to forgive me for all my sins and return my love to me.
I will continue to pray to God.He is my only savior.
Can you help me or advice me?
Thank you

Hang in there! Keep praying! Ask God to guide you! To inspire you. To strengthen you! Don't give up. Don't despair!

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Adored, Glorified, Loved & Preserved throughout the world, now & forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, please pray for MyonlyhopeisGod. Saint Jude, Worker of Miracles, please pray for MyonlyhopeisGod. Saint Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, please pray for MyonlyhopeisGod. Amen."

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

The break up by loved one in a relationship is not unlike a death experience. I will pray for you.

Thank you so much.It has been 5 months now and yet I love him,I haven’t seen him,heard his voice,nothing…I just love him.I just want him to return,I pray to God to fill his heart with love for me.Every minute he is away is painful.
May St.Jude help every person who asks for his help.
May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adorned and loved, in all tabernacles, until the end of time. Amen.
May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be priased and glorified now and forever. Amen.
St. Jude, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Blessed be Saint Jude Thaddeus.
In all the world and for all eternity.

Praying hard for you.

Thank you.
I hope God helps you whenever you need him.

May our Lord grant you strength, peace, surrender to his holy will and abandonment to his divine providence. May he help you to carry your cross patiently and lovingly. May he heal you and give you comfort as you pray, read the Scriptures, and receive him in the sacraments. May he grant you perseverance. Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you everyone for your Kind words and prayers.
I pray God reaches out to you too.

Be still! You are not alone, for God is with you. Trust in Him and His will. He loves you unconditionally. I will pray for your intention.

“Come to Me, all you who are tired and burdened, and I will give you rest”.

Amen…Amen…Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

Praying for you!

:blessyou:

Thanks you so much.
May God help you too.

Thank you all for praying for me,I feel a bit better.I feel like God is listening.

Continuing prayers for you!

:flowers:

thoughts are with you

Thank you all so much.This is hard,but I know,God is kind,He will help all of us for sure.

a prayer

Thank you.
I sincerely pray God helps us all.
I read this somewhere-
It is my belief that there is strength in numbers
and by including ALL others WHO SEEK HELP in OUR prayers
and joining our voices, we can help each other be heard.

Thank you all

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.