please pray for me

please pray for me ive become less relgious lately and im also becoming embarrassed of being Christian :eek: its not that im embarrassed to say im christianbut to act like one, also i grow embarrassed when i bring friends over because of my home altar in my room i dont want them to think im werid :eek:

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Please, don’t be embarassed. You may be riddiculed by a few people, but I believe you will find most people to be impressed by the obvious effects religion makes in your life, and may move others to become more religious themselves. Jesus calls us to be lights to the world, and as he said, we shouldn’t hide that light under a bushel, but put it where the whole world can see it.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!

May the Lord blessing be upon you. May you feel more the good of your soul then the immage of yourself you consider to be good and better accepted.

Lord, may CountrySteve never deny you lest you deny him on the day of judgement. Help him to truly know, love and serve you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

thank y’all for the prayers. God bless you all

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Praying for you.
Steve you never know how you affect others. Some people who you know today might 20 years down the lane convert and remember the example you gave them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.