Please pray for me...

Hello All,
I'm attending my first ACTS retreat this weekend. I'm really looking forward to going. The devil seems to working over time right now. Please pray that I can over come any obstacle placed in my way and that my retreat will be blessed :)
Thank you!

Angels of God please intercede that all will be as God desires.

Let go let God allow the Holy Spirit to be your guide enjoy and have a great time at your retreat
munchie

Let go let God allow the Holy Spirit to be your guide enjoy and have a great time at your retreat
munchie God bless you

For your intention Shelda:

Prayer Against Temptation…

Behold me, O my God, at Your feet! I do not deserve mercy, but O my Redeemer, the blood with You have shed for me encourages me and obliges me to hope for it. How often I have offended You, repented, and yet have I again fallen into the same sin. O my God, I wish to amend, and in order to be faithful to You, I will place all my confidence in You. I will, whenever I am tempted, instantly have recourse to You. Until now, I have trusted in my own promises and resolutions and have neglected to recommend myself to You in my temptations. This has been the cause of my repeated failures. From this day forward, be You, O Lord, my strength, and this shall I be able to do all things, for “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me.” Amen.

Praying for you.

Lord, may your will be accomplished in Shelda's life with no obstacles to your holy will. Please help Shelda to fight temptation and to persevere in faith. May she have a blessed retreat and leave her retreat a transformed woman on fire with the Holy Spirit. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank you all very much :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.