Please pray for me........

Hello everyone. I just recently moved to a new parrish and just came back Home to Mother Church. So pray that the Lord and Mother Mary will bring into my life some good Catholic friends at my new parish-I’m single in my mid 30’s. And I also go 1-2 x’s a week to a spanish language parrish as well.

Thanks and God bless…:slight_smile:

Lord, I ask of you that you please bring this person who has returned to your fold friends who will support them in their life with you, and that there might be someone for them to love among them. Amen.

St. Raphael, pray for us. Amen.

I will add you to my prayer intentions. welcome home :)

May our Lord fill your life with his love and peace and help you to make some holy friends. Amen.

Welcome home!
And welcome to CAF.
Lord, as You have often done in my life, please introduce jacintosd to the persons with whom You intend mutual blessing.
I praise and bless You for Your merciful love that has brought jacintosd thus far.

Welcome home! Lord Jesus, please send the Holy Spirit upon this member of your flock who has returned to the fold. Amen.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers…

Thanks…

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.