please pray for me

I have sinned in my words in a mix of anger and despairation. I have to wait till at least saturday to confess.

Lord look upon fa1en’s repentant heart and grant Your kind mercy.
Please give healing to her and to whoever she has wounded by her words and attitude,
Please bring healing to this situation, and bring good out of this damage and pain.

In failure
Jesus, I put my trust in the apparent failure of the Cross, for You are condemned to a criminal’s execution and it seems that Your mission has failed, You who alone could redeem humanity. Yet You are triumphant over sin and death!

Who can accept that it is God-incarnate whose sweat and blood drips into the dust, from Your drained, dishonoured body! Yet Your human cry of abandonment by the Father is belied by the triumph of love and faith in Your final confident submission. You die, but You have not betrayed the Father’s trust.

Jesus, to my sadness, I fail in many ways and sin against others by my failures. Have I betrayed Your will or mistaken Your purpose? Will You restore me to grace now, Jesus? To do what? Will You show me? Will You fuse together the broken pieces—of my life, of my service—to make a new and better creation? Am I to step around the fragments and to pass another way?

I ask to walk with certainty along the humble path of holiness that You choose uniquely for me. If not, then please allow me the certainty of buoyant faith. I ask courage to continue through the enveloping fog, trusting each small moment to the illumination of faith and grace.

Jesus out of seeming failure, You rose in glory. Out of my failure, loss, and sorrow please bring healing and goodness luminescent as priceless pearls grown around grains of suffering, for Your glory, and for mine and others’ remedy and blessing. July 1981

Plea for mercy
Our God, all-powerful, wise and loving, desiring the good of your creatures—behold beneath my egoism and sinfulness, a flickering desire to love You with all my being, and to serve You in others to the highest degree that You can achieve through me.

Lord have mercy on the hurt that I have caused anyone from my earliest years, even where I am unaware of it. Pity the times that I fail to see You in another and where through indifference, fear or ignorance, I withhold gifts You wished for others. Pity the times that I simply tolerate anyone, and the times I do not treasure another’s thought, feeling, gift or time. Pity where my interpretations thwart Your will and result in harm or loss to others. Pity the times I act according to my interests without reference to another’s true needs. Heal my blindness to the unique loveliness and value of each person however difficult or unfriendly they seem.

Have mercy on the good I leave undone. Pity that, where I do not shine with Your love, others do not see God illumined in the particular way I am fashioned to allow. In sorrow for my omission and offense towards others, I humbly ask forgiveness. For everyone who has suffered because of me, and for all who have hurt me, I ask great healing, blessing and recompense beyond all human reckoning, out of the infinite riches of Your love.

Lord, hear fa1en’s petition for forgiveness. Guide fa1en and shape fa1en to the person You desire, mercifully. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father, please forgive fa1en’s sins. Bless fa1en with the grace they need to go back to You. Amen.

Eternal Father I offer Thee the wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls!

I will Pray the Divine Mercy for you and ask the Lord to bring calm and peace to your soul.

Pray, Hope and don't worry ( Padre Pio )

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless :)

Praying.

Lord, please grant fa1en the graces she needs to bear her sufferings patiently and lovingly. I pray she had a very holy confession and received an abundance of healing graces. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.