please pray for me

My first post please pray for me bullying boss making life a misery. All alone no friend or family. Cant cope with life. God bless you all.

i am praying for you.

Our Lord please give this man or woman strenght to endure the difficulties and patience.
May these difficulties divelop the strenghts he needs to hold on the path that leads to you.
May not be alone and may the presence of an angel confort him.

Pray, Hope and Don't worry

Praying that you find a better job that gives you peace of mind :)

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Dear Lord Jesus, please come to the aid of this person

praying God Bless

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

I pray that God bless you with happiness where you work and in life and I pray that God bless your boss that he may be more understanding and kind

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

May our Lord grant you peace, strength, patience, the deepest faith, surrender to his holy Will and abandonment to his divine Providence. May you rejoice always, pray constantly, and give thanks in all circumstances, like St. Paul tells us to do. May you pray your Rosary faithfully on a daily basis for the graces you need to cope with your boss, and receive all the help you need. May you pray for your boss and offer up your suffering for souls. May you find comfort in prayer and the sacraments, and spend quality time with Jesus at adoration chapels. May our Lord be your Best Friend and help you to make a good friend to love. Amen.

You will be included in my daily Rosaries. Peace and welcome to the forums!

God bless you all. I-m in london england i work with vulnerable mentally ill people. I. suffer from depression. Jesus saved me. My boss was screaming at me today. He believep in tantric practices. I-m a devout catholic, and he does ep not hide the fact he hates churches. please pray as this is much darker than i thought. Jesus save me. X

It means so much thank you all, tear pour as i read your replies. No ne ever cared this much. God bless.

Remembering you and your boss in my daily prayers. God bless :console:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.