Please Pray For Me...

My name is Mike and I'm new to the forums but my main intention of making an account on here is to ask for help in prayers. Im 18 years old and I have gone through an unimaginable amount of pain, loneliness, depression, betrayal and hatred ever since I started to spiritually grow. My own family isn't too close to me as they were before and seem to care less and less about me. I know they don't love me that much, but I am fine with that because I have gotten closer to God and the precious loving heart of Jesus through the heartbreaking and emotional and mental isolation I have been in. Despite being hated upon and laughed at for my faith, I use this suffering as a sacrifice in prayer so they can be saved. But as a teenager I feel as if I am losing my attachments with worldly things and at the same time I feel out of place. Everyday I am going through a constant battle within me and Satan thinks he can kill me and take my soul. He's trying to tempt me to hate and be angry at people for the smallest of things. He makes fun of me saying that I am an outcast to society. I know this might sound strange, but I truly believe that I am being attacked demonically and there's no other explanation as to why im being tempted to commit horrible acts. With the strength of God I have been trying to destroy all of these thoughts and im keeping my self controlled, but I am being worn down. I have been in isolation and have been 'sleeping' on my bed for literally 20 hours a day sometimes because I cant bear the pain that I sometimes get from my family and others. I am losing my self confidence and the devil is telling me that im worthless and ugly and have no talents and no friends and no one who cares about me. I feel kind of embarrassed explaining a bit of my life here, but it has come to the point where I need alot of prayers from my family here. I want to be delivered from any evil spirits trying to take control over me and make me sin, and I know your prayers will really help. I went to mass today and I broke down before receiving communion. All I have is Jesus

My brother, I am 21 years old and have nearly a year praying the rosary every single day. I must say that I highly recommend you to pray it daily. Try it, that could help you with your depression and other problems. It certainly does keep the devil away and you become stronger against temptations. Consider clicking the link on my signature.

Praying for you:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

Mike,

I can literally feel your pain buddy. I am a convert of 10 years, and the closer I try to grow towards God and our faith, the more obstacles I come across it seems. Well, its not that it just "seems" to be that way. It really IS! All I can tell you is to keep steadfast in your commitment to Christ. You say that Jesus is all you have? That is wonderful actually because once He is ALL we have, we realize eventually that He is ALL we need! I too am a work in progress, so I ask for you to pray for me as well. We're all in this together buddy!:angel1: Stay close to our Lady too in the Divine Mercy and/or the Rosary. Those prayers truly help!:thumbsup:

Blessings,
Misha

May Our Lord Bless and keep you. May you you find the time and energy to explore His creation, His gift to you. May you meet someone each day whom you may aid and bring closer to Our Lord. May your work help you to grow in faith. May your prayers be answered in accordance with divine will and mercy. May your sufferings bring you and all you meet closer to the love of Our Lord. May You find peace and delight in Eucharist. Amen.

**Praying for you. :grouphug:

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who have died; may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.**

[quote="mike2112, post:1, topic:296502"]
... All I have is Jesus.

[/quote]

Dear Mike,
As you say... "All I have is Jesus" and indeed you are blessed!
Is there someone you can talk to at your place of worship?
Speak to clergy and do not be afraid to ask for healing prayers for yourself.
I will add you to my daily prayer intentions and I will pray for you now.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Lord taught us to pray “lead us not into temptation,” so that we can resist temptations even before they strike, before our minds have a chance to stumble and fall. Through prayer we are better able to resist the every day temptations and negative emotions that rob us of spiritual joy and peace of mind.
Prayer can give you the grace to deal with every aspect of your life.

Also, as Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount, “Pray for those who persecute and slander you” (Matthew 5:44). God wants us to pray for others, however we may feel about them, or even if we don't personally know them.

Prayer reminds us that one way or another, we are all in this journey together. The most important thing is to persevere in your prayer life on your journey with God. St. Hilary once said that “grace depends mostly on perseverance in prayer.”
There are times you might feel you just can’t concentrate, that there are too many distractions. Or perhaps you feel God’s not there.
Pray anyway! God allows us to experience times of isolation to help us to know ourselves and to grow spiritually. When you are struggling, please remember that many great religious scholars and saints went though the same things.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those most in need of thy mercy.

I pray that the grace of the holy spirit brings peace to your mind and blessings to fill your heart.

Lord, grant your swift and wise angels to walk by the side of Mike as he bears the crosses you permit. Grant him mercy through the intercession of angels and all the saints, that your yoke be light in his life. Draw him and all his friends and relatives close to your ever-loving heart. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

[quote="jeannetherese, post:4, topic:296502"]
May Our Lord Bless and keep you. May you find the time and energy to explore His creation, His gift to you. May you meet someone each day whom you may aid and bring closer to Our Lord. May your work help you to grow in faith. May your prayers be answered in accordance with divine will and mercy. May your sufferings bring you and all you meet closer to the love of Our Lord. May You find peace and delight in Eucharist. Amen.

[/quote]

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end
AMEN

St. Michael, pray for mike 2112
St. Dymphna, pray for mike 2112
Blessed John Paul II, prayf for mike2112

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray2:

*Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Amen. *

[quote="ChrisRedfield47, post:2, topic:296502"]
My brother, I am 21 years old and have nearly a year praying the rosary every single day. I must say that I highly recommend you to pray it daily. Try it, that could help you with your depression and other problems. It certainly does keep the devil away and you become stronger against temptations. Consider clicking the link on my signature.

Praying for you:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

[/quote]

Thank you very much for your post. It is true that I haven't been praying the rosary and I truly believe that it is the weapon I desperately need to combat the demonic attacks that I have been brutally beaten with. May God Bless you abundantly for all the great works you do! :D

Thanks Misha for the compassionate and understanding words! I now realize that Jesus is truly all I need. I feel much closer to God and I believe that he truly made me stronger through my weaknesses. I will keep you in my prayers as well! May God Bless you! :]

Thank you all for your prayers! They are really helping! I haven't been as strong as this in quite some time!! There is so much power in prayer and nothing is impossible with God! :D

[quote="Alexalee23, post:6, topic:296502"]
Dear Mike,
As you say... "All I have is Jesus" and indeed you are blessed!
Is there someone you can talk to at your place of worship?
Speak to clergy and do not be afraid to ask for healing prayers for yourself.
I will add you to my daily prayer intentions and I will pray for you now.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Lord taught us to pray “lead us not into temptation,” so that we can resist temptations even before they strike, before our minds have a chance to stumble and fall. Through prayer we are better able to resist the every day temptations and negative emotions that rob us of spiritual joy and peace of mind.
Prayer can give you the grace to deal with every aspect of your life.

Also, as Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount, “Pray for those who persecute and slander you” (Matthew 5:44). God wants us to pray for others, however we may feel about them, or even if we don't personally know them.

Prayer reminds us that one way or another, we are all in this journey together. The most important thing is to persevere in your prayer life on your journey with God. St. Hilary once said that “grace depends mostly on perseverance in prayer.”
There are times you might feel you just can’t concentrate, that there are too many distractions. Or perhaps you feel God’s not there.
Pray anyway! God allows us to experience times of isolation to help us to know ourselves and to grow spiritually. When you are struggling, please remember that many great religious scholars and saints went though the same things.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those most in need of thy mercy.

I pray that the grace of the holy spirit brings peace to your mind and blessings to fill your heart.

[/quote]

Thank you very much! Although it was quite painful, I believe in what you said of how the moments of isolation may help us experience and understand ourselves and help us to grow spiritually. I wouldn't have been this strong in my faith if I had never gone through the suffering. May God bless you and strengthen you as well in all the things you do! :-)

Mike,
Know that you are loved and in many, many prayers.
You will win this battle, our Father has not called and led you this far just to let go.

*Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Amen. *

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.