Please pray for me..

Please pray for me..My boyfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me a month ago. At first he wanted space, then we took a break and and after 3 weeks ago, he ended it for good. I am having a really hard time with this. He had told me I was the love of his life, that he prayed to meet someone like me and he couldn't believe he found me. A couple of months ago our parents met and in February he had asked for my ring size. He knew my family, I knew his family. Everyone has been in shock over our breakup. We both met on a Catholic website. Although there were issues, I thought we could pull through this. We always had. He stated that he felt "heavy" about a lot of things we talked about. He also wasn't happy anymore and didn't think we would be happy together. I wanted to try couples counseling and even get a spiritual director, since some of our heavy conversations related to religion. He didn't think either would help. I'm so hurt he gave up and let me go after everything. I have said a novena to Saint Jude and have prayed a lot. I totally thought he was the one and he had told me as well so I'm so hurt and upset about the circumstances. I am praying for a change of heart on his end. Are there any good saints or prayers anyone can recommend?

I can't give any suggestions for prayers or saints, but I pray you find comfort and peace in whatever direction the Lord is leading you. I know it is hard to believe and hear, but everything happens for a reason.

May God Bless You!

I am very sorry that this happened to you. You are not alone in such suffering, one that strikes to the heart. I myself have gone through a similar suffering. Be strong, remembering that the Lord's strength shows itself through our weakness, and stay close to your family and above all else to the Lord, trying to receive Him in the Blessed Eucharist as often as you can.

Trust in the Lord, who knows exactly how this feels. It is He who loves you of an everlasting, infinite love. It is he who will heal your heart. Turn all your love towards Jesus, offer Him everything you feel, even the negative feelings, and ask for nothing other than His will be done.

Meditate and pray on Our Lady of the Sorrows, our Mater Dolorosa, keeping always in mind that at all times, be it at the joyful and frightful Annunciation, be it on the way of her beloved son as He carried His cross crowned in thorns, be it on Calvary, as the heavens and the earth trembled at the death of Christ, whom being Son of the Most High God was still her little boy, whom she could once hold in her loving arms asleep, at all the times her words to God were always:

"Ecce ancilla Domini, fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum."

images.catholic.org/ins_news/2012040538stabat_mater.jpg

Her message to all of us who suffer was revealed by the Holy Spirit:

O all ye that pass by the way,
attend,
and see if there be any sorrow like to my sorrow

Do not be deeply disturbed, uniting your sufferings with those of the Lord. The time is coming when your heart will be healed by the hands of Almighty God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

:gopray2:

:gopray2:

Praying for you!

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that God heals your broken heart. May He ease the pain you are suffering at this time of loss and grief over a relationship you invested a lot in. I also pray that God will bring into your life the love that you need. God bless you always with peace, love, and joy. Amen.

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. May His will be done. God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.