please pray for me

Let me start by saying that I thank God for the life I have and I feel awkward for even asking for prayers. God has blessed me in so many ways, I should feel nothing but thankfulness, but instead I have been having I have been suffering with depression and anxiety issues about the future. The fact that I know I should be thankful only makes me feel worse and less worthy. This has been going on for several years now. My family owns a small business that services the home construction industry. We made our share of mistakes along the way, but when the bottom fell out from under us about 5 years ago we felt we were prepared. However, the industry still hasn't come around and we are now in a position where we are struggling to keep our heads above water. Every day is a new issue and I don't know how much more I can take. I feel like I am empty inside. That I have no more to give, but people depend on me so I know that I can't give up. I long to have faith the size of the mustard seed. That is what my prayer intention is. That my faith in God's plan for me increases so that I trust that he has a good future planned for me. I would also appreciate if anyone has a particular prayer or meditation to point me towards that would help me along in the process. Thank you all and God Bless.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

God bless you.

Mother Mary, I commend Staiman to you. Please intercede for him and ask our Lord to grant him the deepest faith, surrender to His holy Will and abandonment to His divine Providence. May Stairman seek first God's kingdom and His justice and have all the things he needs added unto to him. May he love our Lord wirth all his heart, mind soul and strength and live only to please Him. May he know that all trials in his life are permitted by God for the benefit of his soul and spiritual life. May he rejoice always, pray ceaselssly, and give thanks in all circumstances. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

I am offering my prayers for you as well. May the Lord strengthen your faith. St. Peter's says that trials and tribulations will strengthen our faith, which so fundamental for our salvation. I know the Lord will be with you.

Praying hard for your success.

[quote="ready, post:3, topic:297433"]
Mother Mary, I commend Staiman to you. Please intercede for him and ask our Lord to grant him the deepest faith, surrender to His holy Will and abandonment to His divine Providence. May Stairman seek first God's kingdom and His justice and have all the things he needs added unto to him. May he love our Lord wirth all his heart, mind soul and strength and live only to please Him. May he know that all trials in his life are permitted by God for the benefit of his soul and spiritual life. May he rejoice always, pray ceaselssly, and give thanks in all circumstances. Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

thank you all so much for your prayers. It makes my heart so much lighter to know that there are so many who care about the needs of a stranger. I will be praying for each and every one of you.

[quote="stairman, post:1, topic:297433"]
Let me start by saying that I thank God for the life I have and I feel awkward for even asking for prayers. God has blessed me in so many ways, I should feel nothing but thankfulness, but instead I have been having I have been suffering with depression and anxiety issues about the future. The fact that I know I should be thankful only makes me feel worse and less worthy. This has been going on for several years now. My family owns a small business that services the home construction industry. We made our share of mistakes along the way, but when the bottom fell out from under us about 5 years ago we felt we were prepared. However, the industry still hasn't come around and we are now in a position where we are struggling to keep our heads above water. Every day is a new issue and I don't know how much more I can take. I feel like I am empty inside. That I have no more to give, but people depend on me so I know that I can't give up. I long to have faith the size of the mustard seed. That is what my prayer intention is. That my faith in God's plan for me increases so that I trust that he has a good future planned for me. I would also appreciate if anyone has a particular prayer or meditation to point me towards that would help me along in the process. Thank you all and God Bless.

[/quote]

:gopray2:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father, Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be Done
On Earth as it is In Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
And Forgive us our Trespasses
As we forgive those who Trespass against us
And lead us not unto Temptation
But Deliver us from Evil

i feel this might be good meditation for you:

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my
feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to
Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.

Amen.

God Bless

Happy, blissful St. Joseph,
heir of the faith of all the patriarchs,
obtain for stairman this beautiful and precious virtue:
increase in him a lively faith,
the foundation of all sanctity,
that faith without which no one can be pleasing to God.
Obtain for him that faith
which triumphs over all temptations of the world
and conquers human respect;
which can be shaken by nothing,
and is directed solely towards God.
Cause him after your example to live by faith,
to subject his heart and understanding to God,
that once he may behold in heaven
what he now firmly believe on earth.

Amen

Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless :console:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.