please pray for me

Ive struggled financially for years after getting out of active duty army. Once I had things in place I lost it all again after losing my job due to a heart condtion that requires open heart surgery. I am 33 with a 9 year old girl and 10 year old boy. I am a single mother after their father became involved in drugs and I was in fear of staying with him. We are living with my parents whcih is an unbearable situation. Im having problems getting my medical issues treated as well. Please pray I get well soon, find us a home and can return to work and school. I am thankful I can be treated and nkow God is teaching me through all hardships in my life. I believe in the power of faith and prayer. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

Lord God, I pray for staceymm79. Please touch her with Your mighty healing power so that she may be restored to good health. Please grant her the means to go back to school and find gainful employment so that she may provide for the needs of her family, save for the future, and donate to the good works of the church. Ease her pain and suffering. Comfort and strenghen her. I pray for loving and supportive family relationships to reign in their household. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. Amen.

Stacey I will keep you in my daily prayers. Keep us posted.
:heart::grouphug::byzsoc::highprayer:

Praying...

Stacey, you are in my prayers. Your cross is truly heavy. Lord Jesus we pray for this family, please grant them perserverance and relief. Jesus, we trust in You.

From one WVian to another, prayers be with you...:signofcross:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Dear God, please help Stacy with her financial and health problems.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for all of you and your children and parents.

Thank you for your service to our country! May God bless you and watch over you and your family. I pray you return to health so you can find a job and support your family. I ask that God provide you the mental stamina to carry this burden and continue to be a wonderful mother to your children. I am also grateful to your parents for allowing you to stay with them for the time being. May God give you strength to fight each day!

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.