Please Pray for me.

Hi
Tom i am having my meeting with my supervisor to discuss issues related to my work. I have been very nervous and stressed about this since Thursday since that's the day i got an email from him. I have been soo stressed and i pray to God and Mother Mary that it wont be so bad tom and that my job is safe. Please pray for me.

Sharon

Good Luck and I'm praying for you

Sharon praying with you.
Hail Mary......

Lord, hear Sharon's petition in your mercy. Grant Sharon graces for joy and magnanimity and courage. May justice be done and may charity prevail in the hearts of all involved through the intercession of the angels. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

Praying…

[quote="MarcoPolo, post:4, topic:306253"]
Lord, hear Sharon's petition in your mercy. Grant Sharon graces for joy and magnanimity and courage. May justice be done and may charity prevail in the hearts of all involved through the intercession of the angels. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. I entrust Sharon to your loving care.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.