Please Pray for Me.

I am so hurt and angry with my spouse. I feel like anger is taking me over. I’m feel so lost. Please pray for me and my infant son. Thank you.

Prayer in Time of Anger

Lord Jesus, there is anger in my heart and I cannot root it out. I know that I should calm down and offer the hurt and disappointment to You but my emotion is running away with me. Help me to overcome this weakness and give me peace of heart as well as mind. Let me learn from this experience and grow into a better human being. Amen.

Lord, please hear our prayers that this persons anger is driven from their heart. Amen...

Lord, help seeking4ever and her husband with abundant grace and virtue that leads to charity. Also bless this infant child with graces into adulthood. Send angels to help in this cause, to quell anger and to bring to the surface of all hearts, abundant charity, love, humility, and fortitude, especially with magnanimity. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Praying…

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Eternal Father, we thank you for the crosses that we bear, knowing that they bring us closer to You. We come to You on behalf of seeking4ever and family and ask in Jesus’ name that You grant them the graces needed to overcome and learn from their current unrest so that while bathing in the peace and love that only You can provide, they may better reflect Your perfect love and glorify Your most holy name.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Amen

Mother Mary, please help seeking4ever to forgive her husband from her heart and help her to pray for him whenever she starts to feel angry at him. May she give her anger to your Son and never claim it back. Please grant her your heart and dispositions so she can love deeply and grow from these trials and disappointments and not become bitter or squander any graces. Please grant her husband enlightenment and help, and please help seeking4ever to help him in the best way she knows how, whether it be through prayer and patience or by gentle fraternal correction.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, the children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus:
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.