Please pray for me

I feel that I am at rock bottom. Everything I try to do goes wrong, and it has been like this for the last five years.

I am responsible for my family, I have to succeed. But things are getting worse and worse, and I am at breaking point.

I am very scared.

I know He is always there for me, but this seems so hard, and I keep failing.

Please pray for me.

I just said a prayer for you. May Mother Mary make her intentions in this matter come true. God bless you.

Dear Lord, please guide this person to success in life in that they can be a good family person and provide for them. Please bring faith and hope to them and answer their prayers where your Divine Mercy can help them.

May our good Lord bless and protect you and keep you in his loving care, and may the holy spirit touch your mind, heart and soul, with the knowledge of his love, and guide you to the kingdom and eternal life

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Thank you for your prayers my friends. I feel so hopeless it is hard not to give in to despair.

And then I read on here of all the people with horrible illnesses, or other terrible problems, and I feel so guilty.

I just want things to get better.

Our Lady of Good Success, come to the aid of our friend. Give him comfort and peace. Bring blessings and success to him and his family. Amen.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, please pray for Mooser’s intentions.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

We put our hope in the Lord
He is our protector and our help.
We are glad because of Him.
We trust in His holy Name.
May your constant love be with us, Lord.
as we put our hope in You.

Psalm 33: 20-22

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please Dear God our Heavenly Father, The Holy Spirit, Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Mother Mary could You bathe Mooser (our Brother or Sister in Christ) in Thy Divine Love, Wisdom, Strength, Protection, Health and Safety along with Family, shining Your Light upon Mooser, to show Thy Changes for improvement, Dear Lord and Mother Mary, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Pray The Holy Rosary asking Our Lady Mary to intercede for Jesus to show you all the answers and solutions to your situation and the changes to benefit you and your Family. This needs to be done daily in order for Mother Mary to flow Her Divine Love and Wisdom through to you. Its no good just praying every now and then, waiting and then giving up. Your Trust and Confidence in Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit and Our Lady Mary are the key to opening up your Heart fully in order for Jesus’ messages and signs to come through and assist in your situation.
Place some Holy Images of Jesus and Our Lady Mary through your home while you are praying and Jesus Cross to purchase these. Try and pray in your local Church during the week if possible also. Fast, pray, Mass and Reconciliation and await with patience all of Jesus’ Love and Guidance.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, grant strength to Mooser concerning any pain or struggles that are occuring. Grant peace and tranquility despite all the things going against it. Bless Mooser’s family as well, that they, too, shall be given peace and hope. Pater Noster, Ave Maria, Gloria…

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

:gopray:
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed Art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.