please pray for me

I’ve always been lost. I’ve always tried to find out who I was and where I was heading. I was sexually molested when I was 4 years old up until I was 14 years old. It was a confusing time for me - I could not tell anyone because I was afraid. I sometimes think I must have liked it too.

I grew up confused and scared. I don’t know who I am. I’ve always thought I was a lesbian. I sometimes think it was caused by the molestation. If that’s the case, who am I, really?

Now I’m in my late 20s and still depend on my folks. I feel like I’m in quick sand with all my problems. I broke up with my gf and still has not moved on. I owe some people 300k. I can’t even go to work as I owe my coworkers money and don’t have a way to pay them. I’m about to give up. I don’t have anyone to talk to and I feel like giving up.

A lot of the things that are happening to me are consequences of my actions. I know and I am sorry. I just don’t know how to begin fixing my life. I know things will be better. I just don’t know if I can hang on until then.

Pls help me in praying. I hope God can forgive me with all the wrong things I have done in my life. I hope it’s not too late. I so desperately need His help right now but I know how unworthy I am.

I can’t help but cry. Sadness envelopes my whole being. I want to trust God. I want to believe things will get a whole lot better but I don’t know how to start. I know a lot of people are suffering all over the world. People who haven’t done anything wrong. Why would God listen to me?

I’ve asked God to help me get through this. I’ve asked him to save me. I’ve asked Him to forgive me. I hope He does.

God forgives all of us. That is why we have the Sacrament of Reconciliation. We can go to a priest to tell him our sorrows and wrong-doings, and ask for God’s forgiveness. Then, sour slates are wiped clean, and we can go forward and amend our lives.

Don’t lose hope. There are many people in a worse situation than you are. You at least are trying to do the right thing, and make the necessary changes.

Pray the rosary daily, and meditate on the mystery of each day as you pray.

“Besides the Indulgences attached to the Rosary, Our Lady revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche additional benefits for those who devoutly pray the Rosary. Our Lady’s promise is shown in darker blue text. Additional explanation on and doctrinal connections to each promise is shown following in the smaller normal text font and color. Note that the Rosary is the prayer (non-Liturgical) with the most published Magisterial / Papal documents expounding on its excellence. Vatican II’s summary on Our Lady is contained in Lumen Gentium chapter VIII.”

ourladyswarriors.org/prayer/15promise.htm

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us;
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

O God, come to our assistance.
O Lord, make haste to help us.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

By St. Ignatius of Loyola.

O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.

REMEMBER, most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Take your passion for all the wrongdoing, and begin anew. Tell your coworkers that you owe, that you borrowed from them, and you will pay them. Do what you say, and say what you do. Once you pay the first person back, your self-respect, and the respect of others will grow exponentially. Once you’ve paid them all back, you can work on the other bigger debt. Don’t look at it as a lump sum–you will never get over it that way. Take it in small bites.

Read a book about others horrible situations. This always helps keep things in perspective. Read about Jesus’ trials. Read about other people who have troubles like you. This helps keep hope.

What happened to you in the past will need addressed, and you should try to meet with a counselor about it, but don’t give up. “Never, ever, ever, ever give up” -Winston Churchill

You are one of God’s creatures, and you deserve love and respect like everyone.

Your answer is some what in your statement. In Gods eyes you are worthy that’s the message with Jesus and his dieing on the cross. You need to get your mind and heart exposed DAY and NIGHT to scripture promises dealing with negativeness, sorrow and pain. I suggest rereading the first four gospels. Get into Church, talk to a priest. There’s help out there if you search. Just like on this Forum. I pray for you God Bless.

I just said a prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary for you. God bless you.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayers. I just woke up and immediately said thanks to God. After a couple of minutes, I felt it again. The numbing pain and fear. It shouldn’t be the case. I need to accept that Jesus is my Savior and will help me out of this mess.

Please continue praying for me and for everyone who needs help.

Again, Thank You. You don’t know how much this means to me.

I am praying for you. If I can advise you - pray slowly and in a quiet place - if you can find an adoration chapel, it will be an excellent place to find quiet and you will feel at peace there. I would also recommend Fr. Vincent Serpa’s reflection on Our Lord’s Passion. With permission, here it is as I have saved it from this website:

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.
Reflection on the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ +

The agony in the garden was really the agony in His mind. He suffered the passion in His mind before He suffered it in His body—to the point of actually affecting the latter by sweating blood. But from then on, it was His bodily suffering that affected His mental suffering.

At the base of all His suffering was the one thing that human beings dread the most: rejection. He was betrayed by Judas, denied by Peter and abandoned by all the rest of His Apostles; those He had hand picked as His closest intimates. He was most rejected by those who put Him to death. They not only wanted Him dead, they wanted Him to suffer. They not only considered Him to be worth nothing, they considered Him to be worth minus nothing! This significance was not lost on Him. He felt fully the rejection as each physical agony reminded Him.

So we thank Him for joining us on our human journey and actually choosing to experience what we fear the most.

We thank Him for enduring the arrest and the cruelty of the guards and the Sanhedrin. We thank Him for enduring the cruelty of Pilate who allowed Him to be executed rather than risk his own political ruin—and for the cruelty of Herod who wanted to be entertained by having Him work a miracle. We thank Him for all the time He spent satisfying their preoccupation with themselves, just delaying His ultimate death. We thank Him for the anxiety of that night in a cell.

The next morning He was brutally scourged with such intensity and violence that He became as an aged man in a matter of minutes. His multiple wounds bloodied His entire body. The loss of so much blood not only severely weakened Him; it also caused a severe, throbbing headache that remained with Him for the duration.
We thank Him for this and for the mockery He received when they put a purple cloth on His shoulders and pushed a crown of thorns down into His head which intensified His headache. They blindfolded Him and slapped Him, insisting that He ‘prophesy’ who had hit Him. They spat on Him and beat Him.

He stood at the praetorium in utter disgrace according to the attitude of the crowd—while in reality, He stood in utter glory: almighty God, being present to every person who has ever suffered rejection, joining them in their moment of pain. It was there that He was sentenced to death by crucifixion. Physically, He was utterly miserable. He revealed to St. Bernard that carrying the cross was His most painful agony. He was so weak, He could hardly walk. Nauseous and thirsty, He found the weight of the cross on His shoulder almost unbearable. It most likely dislocated His shoulder. It is not surprising that He fell down on the stone streets that were filthy with animal dung—with the cross on top of Him. And He got up each time.

It was only with the help of Simon of Cyrene that He made it to the top of Calvary. There they drove the nails into the carpal tunnels of His hands, causing pain throughout His upper body. The nail in His feet registered great pain through all the sensitive nerves there. When the cross was righted, His up-stretched arms squeezed His lungs and He began to pant for lack of oxygen. So He had to push down on His crucified feet to push His body up in order to fill His lungs with air. This took great effort because He was so weak. Yet He managed to maintain such effort for three hours of agony which increased gradually as He became weaker moment by moment.

By the end of the third hour, His agony was at its peak. He had come to the point where His strength simply gave out and He suffocated. In this eternal moment as He died, He gave us His life. Transcending time, this moment of divine love is present to us in the tabernacles of the world.

Thank you, Lord. We adore you O Christ and we praise you. By your holy cross, you have redeemed the world.

I’m so very sorry for all the pain you’ve had to endure.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Thank you.

Said on your behalf. Keep praying.

Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy.
Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy.
Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love but what is holy.
Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy.
Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy.
Amen.

Said on your behalf,

Every day I need You Lord
But this day especially,
I need some extra strength
To face what ever is to be.

This day more than any day
I need to feel You near,
To fortify my courage
And to overcome my fear.

By myself, I cannot meet
The challenge of the hour,
There are times when humans help,
But we need a higher power

To assist us bear what must be borne,
and so dear Lord, I pray -
Hold on to my trembling hand
And be near me today.
Amen.

Praying for you.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit
Replace the tension within us with a holy relaxation.
Replace the turbulence within us with a sacred calm.
Replace the anxiety within us with a quiet confidence.
Replace the fear within us with a strong faith.
Replace the bitterness within us with the sweetness of grace.
Replace the darkness within us with a gentle light.
Replace the coldness within us with a loving warmth.
Replace the night within us with your light.
Replace the winter within us with your spring.
Straighten our crookedness.
Fill our emptiness.
Dull the edge of our pride.
Sharpen the edge of our humility.
Light the fires of our love.
Quench the flames of our lust.
Let us see ourselves as you see us
That we may see You.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Merciful God,
we remember before You all who are hurting this day.
Give them courage to live with their pain.
Help them to face and overcome their fears.
Be with them when they are alone or rejected.
Comfort them when they are discouraged.
And touch them with Your healing Spirit that
they may find and possess eternal life, now and forever.
Amen.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention, and I will offer five more for you become I sleep. Please say a short prayer for me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.