Please Pray for me...

If anyone is willing to look at my “Meet and Greet” or the information on my Profile they both scratch the surface of what I am dealing with and have been going through,

Right now is very difficult time for me and I have no support other than this website and anyone willing to listen, not judge, and offer advice or Prayers…

I would greatly appreciate it if someone more experienced at this than myself; contacted me and helped me come up with a proper and relevant prayer request.

I dont have a support group and this is the first time I have ever reached out like this so I am very nervous and not sure what to say or how to say it.

I dont know where else to turn do to physical limitations and as a recently retired US Marine I am no where near any of the churches I used to attend…

I could really use an Angel to help me right now and for starters; helping me with a prayer request would be greatly appreciated…

God Bless you all…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I’m praying for your intentions, Gunny, and I will keep you there over the upcoming weeks.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with You
Blessed are You among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying for your intentions…

Hail Mary…

Our Father…

:crossrc:

God Bless you for your Prayer… You have no idea what it means to me one very many levels, right now in this difficult time of need.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Most holy and most merciful God, the Strength of the weak, the Rest of the weary, the Comfort of the sorrowful, the Saviour of the sinful, and the Refuge of thy children in every time of need, hear us while we pray for thy help in all the circumstances and experiences of our life: When our hearts are growing cold and dead, and we are losing our vision of thy face, and living as if life had no spiritual reality:

Help us, O God.

When the evil memories of the past trouble us, and we

mourn over early dreams and hopes unrealized, over light within

us turned to darkness, and strength to weakness:

Help us, O God.

When we are tempted to mean and wicked ways and sin puts on the allurements which make it less sinful in our sight:

Help us, O God

When we are called to difficult duty, to work in loneliness among men, and to bear burdens that are hard to be borne:
Help us, O God.

When we are weary of our work and think it fruitless, and duty is painful because it seems unprofitable:

Help us, O God.

When the unknown future troubles us, and amid our fears and anxieties we forget the eternal love and care:

Help us, O God.

When the last darkness closes about our life, and heart and flesh faint and fail, and vain is the help of man:

Help us, O God.

O God, who knowest us to be set in the midst of so many and great dangers, that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright; grant to us such strength and protection, as may support us in all dangers, and carry us through all temptations; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace the
Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amounst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
Us sinners, now and at the
Hour of death

Amen

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are You among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying for you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

Lord, Jesus blessed are the weak and in need; protect us from Evil.
Hold us in your Arms and shun those with ill intentions towards your children of God
Give us your Strength Jesus to empower us to stand righteous against the wicked;
Share with us your Wisdom and Knowledge so we can see those that mean us harm
Nourish our bodies Daily and Give us Strength so that we may be closer to you and do your will, as intended…
Keep those with good intentions safe for they may not see those out to do them harm; keep special watch over them for the innocent deserve no harm by evil hands.
Smite down the evil at every chance, in your name to protect your flock.
Deliver us from Evil for thine is the kingdom and has the power of the Lord…
You are our Sheppard; guide us as we through the darkness and perils of this world.
Blessed are those that believe for they shall have everlasting life in your Kingdom of Glory
Help us Stay Safe, Strong and Wise so that we Might earn your redemption though our righteous behavior and living in your name, our Lord.
In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. ……Give us your Love and Protection….
Forever and Ever,
Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.