please pray for me

Please pray for me. My parents need me,my children need me,and my job is always
demanding, i can’t keep up. I may get fired very soon. I was going to kill myself yesterday
I just want a clear head. I just want no pros fir a whil. Please pray that i can get life under control. Please help me. Please dear God help me.

** The Consecration to the Holy Angels**

O Holy Angels of God, here, in the presence of the Triune God and in the love of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer, I, N.N., poor sinner, want to make a covenant with you, who are his servants, so that in union with you, I might work with humility and fortitude for the glory of God and the coming of his Kingdom.

Therefore, I implore you to assist me, especially - in the adoration of God and of the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar, - in the contemplation of the word and the salvific works of God, -in the imitation of Christ and in the love of his Cross in a spirit of expiation, - in the faithful fulfillment of my mission within the Church, serving humbly after the example of Mary, my heavenly Mother, your Queen.

And you, my good guardian angel, who continually behold the face of our Father in heaven, God entrusted me to you from the very beginning of my life. I thank you with all my heart for your loving care. I commit myself to you and promise you my love and fidelity. I beg you: protect me against my own weakness and against the attacks of the wicked spirits; enlighten my mind and my heart so that I may always know and accomplish the will of God; and lead me to union with God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Consecration prayer approved by
The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
on May 31, 2000 Opus Sanctorum Angelorum

If you feel suicidal please seek help immidiatly. Its a very dangerous and devostating feelig that can very well rip you apart. if you fo not want to see psychologist or psychiatrist please talk to your priest about it. This burden you are struggeling With is to big for you to bear alone. Please seek help my dear friend. I will pray for you.

**Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished
children of Eve, to thee do we send
up our sighs, mourning and weeping
in this valley, of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us; and
after this our exile show unto us the
blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus;
O clement, O loving, O sweet virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ.

Amen.

Yes, if you are still feeling suicidal, PLEASE go to your priest and speak with him. Killing yourself is not the answer. I pray that you would feel the comfort of Jesus wrapped around you. The Bible says “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” - Psalm 34:18 Believe Him! :heart:

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Pray with us,
Pick your Rosary with me at about seven in the evening.
Usually my family read bible together at this time, talk about the readings, ourselves, and anything and pray.
It is not easy because most of the time I have to put everything on hold to do it, to pray together, because out of 24hrs safely and peacefully offered us for free, why not offer some minutes or an hour to God.
Try something that you can do together as a family, just for God, and no matter how small, you will be amazed and you will want to live, just to share that moment with the family that God has blessed you with.
All this sacrifices that you make for them, it is because of a Love that God has put in your heart for them. He has also given you strength and good health, and a right mind, let us thank him today for that and much more. Don’t forget to pray with me, a Rosary.
I also have divine mercy and Sacred heart images, one downstairs and upstairs, it really reminds us of His presence in our lives. You can save them on the computer DT or pin a print our in the kitchen. See how that can help.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I am not that disconnected with God, but even with the bible reading, prayers and small things here and there, I sometimes find myself lost in my own thoughts, thinking of how big I want to live or how much I don’t want to forgive my sister or brother or friend and parents, and here goes the divine Jesus print out at the hallway upstairs looking at me with mercy; then I walk and say, okay, teach me how to live, for without you,see how lost I am?
I love You tube prayers too, like prayers against evil spirits, Sacred Heart of Jesus Novena on you tube is very encompassing, St. Michael, Power of Faith by Bosanchez and many more. When reading mails or cooking, you can listen or pray with them. And my favorite as well as my boys favorite EWTN. God bless them.
We all have crosses in life, if we ask Jesus to help relieve them or even offer them for the sake of sinners, we peacefully and lightly carry them as if they were not there.
He gives us peace and strength and more Love for Him.Our crosses mostly help strengthen our relationship with God if we let Him. Be Blessed.

Prayer for Urgent Petitions
Holy and Sacred Wounds, hidden in the shoulder of Jesus throughout His Passion, to You I surrender my greatest and most urgent needs.

Cover my petitions with Your Most Precious Blood, Lord Jesus, thus preventing any evil from prevailing over these needs.

Now present in Your Most Painful Wound and by merit of Your Suffering, I trust my prayer will be answered. Amen.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Dawncf206. I pray that You bless them and their family with the graces they need, strength, and faith. Surround them with family, friends, colleagues and loved ones who will be a source of comfort and strength during this trying time. Let Dawncf206 know that they are loved and cared for. I pray that You open their mind, heart, and soul to Your wonderful plan for their lives. I pray that they have hope and an abiding trust in You. Amen.

"Despite great suffering at the end of her life, St. Therese still trusted deeply in God.
We should pray to have the same trust and strength when we suffer through hard times.

The suffering can come in many forms, but none of us are immune to it. Jesus carried His cross and asked us to take up ours and follow Him.

Since that is what He asks, He will give us the grace and strength to endure the suffering of this life as long as we continue to trust and hope in Him." by Praymorenovenas.com

Praying hard!

Pax Christi.

Praying for you. Please don’t hurt yourself and those around you. We all love you and need you.

God bless.

St Michael, fight against the demonic spirit of suicide and banish it from Dawncf206’s life. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen

I am sure others here will direct you to seek professional guidance. I will pray that you get the help you need, both spiritual and temporal.

Life is precious. What will everyone do without you?
God Bless you.

Praying my heart out for you.

God is always there for His children. From the darkness of suffering a much brighter light can be born, have Faith and do not despair, God is with you always.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying that God will ease your pain and suffering and bless you abundantly. Also praying that foremost in your mind is that God loves you with a love beyond our comprehension and that you are deeply loved by your family.

May God bless and keep you safe.

PS. Do talk to your priest.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You are a precious child of God. Seek help immediately; God will be there. I am praying for you!

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.