please pray for me

i really need prayer support right now…it make me hurt so much…
my loved one break up with me about 6 months ago because he saw something that i hide from him in my hand phone…i cannot accept that but he just walk away like that and never want to listen my explanations…even i never agreed with the break up he never contact me again…every minute every second i always think about him…i just miss him so badly…miss the way he makes me laugh…listen to my problems…give me courage…my happy n bad times he always be there for me…i tried to text him but he never answered…until his birthday just around the corner i tried my best to find his sister in law and i told her everything about us because to celebrate his birthday is my big dream after i got a job…we never celebrate birthday before just wish to each other because i am still a student and don’t have money to buy things so that i keep in my heart that one day when i got a job i will do all the things that i dream about with him…so when i told his sister in law about it she planned to bring me to see him in his village and we go…but when i got there and know that he already got a new girlfriend i just feel like I’m dead…i waited him for so long and never accepted any guy but he just got a new partner and that really makes me feel that i am nothing to him…i really loved him so much because he teach me about love…i just want our relationship just like before… until now he still in my heart…i always pray for our relationship and i need a prayer support…

I pray that God heals the hurt and the pain you have right now. May He touch your heart and open your mind to His wonderful plan for your love life. I pray for reconciliation for you and your loved one.

Pax Christi.

Offering up prayers.

God bless.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying.

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

i pray for this lady please God look on her and ease her aching heart and mind ,

I will pray for you,hoping that things will change for you,but never give up hope have Patience and pray to OUR LADY,to Interceded for you, Just keep your Faith.

I will add you to my prayers.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

thank you so much for your prayers it makes me feel better and give me strength to face all of this even though i’ m still in pain…i really appreciate it…i just hope that he will be my man for the rest of my life…i know God just want me to wait and all i have to do is pray n patience…thank you…God always bless all of you…Amen…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.