Please pray for me!!

Hi everyone!!!

I am in my final year in university. I know I should be excited to graduate right?
However, I am losing my motivation to study :frowning: Lately I have procrastinated and submitted my assignments late. I have failed to resist the devil in laziness. Please help me and pray for me! I do not want to be a disappointment to my parents. I have failed Jesus too for not sanctifying my works. I am feeling depressed and extremely sad right now. I want to pass this year but it seems that I am losing the energy. I am in a constant battle with procrastination and its my final year! What should I do? How can I overcome this feeling? How can I better myself? I am planning to go to confession tomorrow. Please pray for me that I will at least pass. Please pray for my professors too.

Thank you! God bless us all!

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Persevere!

Loving God please guide this student to a clear assessment of whether he or she has a healthy balance of work, diet, sleep, and relaxation that enables satisfactory performance and energy. If there is any health issue then please ensure that it is identified and managed.
Guilt saps energy so rather than letting it drain energy, please guide this person towards more positive attitudes.
Please bless this person with the graces needed to fulfill your loving purpose.

God grant you happiness, strength, and peace.

Saying Prayers for you!!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

We humbly ask You Lord to grant the patience and insight to all students who are preparing to sit exams.
We know that You grant all knowledge to man, we ask through your faithful servant St. Joseph of Cupertino, to grant special favours to the person seeking Your help.

I pray this prayer to You.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying that the Lord may enable you to stop procrastinating and grant you the graces necessary to organize yourself and do well in the exams.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying that God will bless and guide you and give you the strength to successfully complete your studies.

:gopray:

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.