Please pray for me!!!!

I recently applied for the San Diego Police Department and am in the hiring process… Please pray that I will be accepted so that I can serve my local community!!! Thanks everyone in advance.:thumbsup:

What a beautiful calling. God Bless You and a prayer has been said

Our dear Lord please grant this prayer according to Your loving purpose.
If this means that reylas is successful them I ask Your lifelong protection in this service
Please bless reylas in all things temporal and spiritual.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

His will be done

Prayers said that you may be accepted to the SDPD so you may serve your community. I hope it works out!
Mary.

God, I pray that this opportunity becomes a reality for reylas83.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying that you may be hired and be able to serve your community.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying. :gopray:

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you so much for the prayers!! Keep em coming :smiley:

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation. Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.