Please pray for me

If you have a moment, please offer a prayer for me today. My tummy is a jumbled nervous wreck. I am putting in my letter of resignation with my boss this afternoon. This will be right for my family, but it will be a big hit for my team here.

Remembering you in my daily prayers, Ophelia. God bless! :hug3:

Lord, please grant many graces and angelic help to Ophelia23 that this employment decision go well for all involved, that hearts remain joyful, and that all cultivate joy, faith, hope, and love and be drawn closer to your heavenly kingdom by this and all enterprises. Have mercy, Lord, and shine your divine light unto Ophelia23 and all in this situation, especially her family. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Prayers sent :thumbsup:

:grouphug:

Prayers for you as you take this nerve-wracking step.

Pax Christi.

Offering prayers.

God bless.

Praying hard.

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you for all of your prayers, guys! The meeting is in one hour from now. I am so nervous, I feel like my tummy is in my throat and my heart is in my knees. Gah! I remember thinking when I was a kid that grown-ups never got scared. Wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have prayed that God will bless and strengthen you.

:gopray:

Praying…

Very wrong. LOL! :smiley:

Ok! Big sigh of relief! My boss was not upset or disappointed–he was happy for me! Now that the scary part is done, I can focus on the joy of it! I’m going to be a stay at home mom!

Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into? :smiley:

:dancing::extrahappy::bounce:
:extrahappy::dancing:

Not that you will be doing much dancing. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you can do this!! Yea!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.