Please pray for me.

I broke by leg in two places on Friday. Compound fracture in both tibula and fibula. I may have to have surgery this week. I can’t work and will lose my apartment and my car if I can’t start working again soon. I’m so scared and so alone.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

May God grant your peace from all worry and a speedy and full recovery.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

You will be in my prayers.

Praying hard for you.

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you and that your compound fracture may heal soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am so sorry to hear that! I will be praying for you!

Think, O God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hope you get better soon

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I will pray everynight for you, I know what its like to lose everything. Im in the process of rebuilding and even with that Im making it by its hard but keep your faith no matter what. You are not alone.

Lifting you up in prayer ! God bless you

Praying for your intention…

:crossrc:

All shall be well,
And all shall be well,
And all manner of things shall be well. (Julian of Norwich)

Praying with you and for you, KimberlyCat! Do not give in to the despair. God is in His heaven, and He has His hand on your life: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

We’ll be offering a rosary for you. Please post an update for us all and keep in touch. See how many people here care for you. You are never alone. :slight_smile:

Make sure you let your pastor and/or RCIA contact person know of your situation. You’re in the program whether your classes have started or not. Your decision to go through the process was your first step. Don’t be afraid to reach out. Believe me, they will want to know and to pray and to help in any way they can.

Peace be with you, my friend.

Prayers from across the ocean xxx

Praying…

Thank You EVERYONE so much for your prayers and comforting words. I’m feeling much better already. Went to the doctor today and I’m having surgery on Friday morning. The surgeon said I would be able to work in less than two weeks after the surgery…maybe even just one week. HOORAY!! I’m not going to lose my apartment. It’s amazing how a simple fall can change your entire life. I took so much for granted. Thank You all for praying for me. I’ll be in touch. God Bless You All!!! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank You so much for your encouragement and prayers. I’m sorry you had to go through such loss. I will be praying for you too.

Lord, bless your child KimberlyCat and watch over her during this time of distress. May her bones heal quickly and soundly and her heart become steady. Help her to get back on her feet and make her stronger in mind, body, and soul than before. Glory and honor are yours, forever and ever. Amen. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.