Please Pray for me.

Lately I have been having hauntinngs of animals being tortured. This makes me so sad.( I love animals. Even though I hunt. I never want to make animals suffer. I please ask you to Pray for me.

Stephen, animal cruelty bothers me also.
Because we can’t stop some people from being cruel, I ask God to accept their suffering in prayer for us all that we are kind to each other and them. It’s the only way I can bear the knowledge of how some creatures suffer at human hands.

I cannot ignore a prayer request from someone who sincerely asks for one. We are all part of creations of God and people are intended to eat meat, but we should not torture the animal but instead to kill the animal as quickly and painlessly as possible. It is a true shame that people are unable to see the pain they inflict on others, and can’t see that even though it is an animal it has physical and emotional pain to deal with. I will say a prayer for both you as well as the people who torture animals for whatever their reasoning is. I hope that you are able to come to peace. God bless!

Praying for these creatures and for those who mistreat them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for your intentions. Praying to St. Francis for the safety & protection of all animals.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.