Please pray for me..

I am going through a lot of stress, and I literally don’t have 1 person I can talk to about it because I’m not super close with any one and I lost some friends. My mother gives me added stress … We don’t have a close relationship and I’m fine with that but she makes me more upset and stressed. I’m single and almost 30, and I can’t meet anyone because I have basically 1 close friend who barely wants to go out. I don’t know what to do… I’m beyond stressed, scared and lonely. I need prayers, so if you can say a prayer for me I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you, and God Bless!

For those who suffer,
and those who cry this night,
give them repose, Lord;
a pause in their burdens.
Let there be minutes
where they experience peace,
not of man
but of angels.
Love them, Lord,
when others cannot.
Hold them, Lord,
when we fail with human arms.
Hear their prayers
and give them the ability to hear You back
in whatever language they best understand.

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength & fortitude in your time of need.

Lord, have mercy on Cupcake143, please grant this soul many graces and angelic help in the face of every challenge. Permit this soul the fullness of your choicest blessings in keeping with your Holy Will. Shine your divine light into this darkened pilgrimage, that this soul be emboldened by the warmth of your radiance and strive for holy obedience, now, unto the eternal garden of joy. Cultivate in this soul the virtues of peace, joy, faith, hope, and love. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our tresspasses,
as we forgive those who tresspass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Dear God,
Please help Cupcake143 to release that most
Precious gift You have given her of love,
That gift of love that comes from
Heaven and is connected to her soul.
Amen

I turn to you, dear virgin and martyr,
confident of your power with God
and of your willingness
to take Cupcake143’s cause into your hands.
I praise and bless the Lord
for giving you to us as patron of the
nervous and emotionally disturbed.
I firmly hope that through
your kind intercession
He will restore her lost serenity
and peace of mind.
May He speak to her heart
and reassure her:
“My peace I give you.
Let not your heart
be troubled nor let it be afraid.”

Pray for her,
dear St. Dymphna
that her nervous and emotional
turmoil may cease,
and that she may again
know serenity and personal peace.
Amen.

(Cupcake143, you may pray these yourself by substituting the appropriate personal pronouns where I have inserted she, her, and Cupcake143’s; i.e. she → I, her → me or my, Cupcake143’s → my, Cupcake143 → me)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come; before thee do we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen

Saint Teresa of Avila, pray for us!

Nada te turbe
Nada te espante,
Todo se pasa,
Dios no se muda;
La paciencia
Todo lo alcanza;
Quien a Dios tiene
Nada le falta:
Sólo Dios basta

Source: devocionario.com/textos/p_teresa.html

Pat’s funeral was today. Charles was waiting for me. Pat was laid out with her Rosary in hand. Looking around I thought was at Sunday Mass. My Catholic Brothers and Sisters came to pray for Pat’s passage. We out numbered the other side. Father Jeffery after being told, “No Mass!”, blessed Pat’s coffin with Holy Water. He then read from the Book Of Wisdom. There other Catholic Rituals he just went on and did. Pat was smiling from above.

Thank You All For Your Prayers.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:

May you find comfort and strength in God’s Love

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Allow Your healing Hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others; touch my heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all; touch my mind with Your Wisdom, and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs, and help me to lead others to You by my example.
Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which you have created, now and forever.
Amen.

“Cupcake” is my cat’s name! Although, she doesn’t know that since I usually call my animals “Pookums” and “Snookums”!

Anyway, I know the feeling of not having someone to confide in nearby. That’s rough. Sounds like your one friend is very introverted. Can you go out, with or without, your friend? That’s what I do. If I waited for a friend to go with me, I’d never go anywhere!

I try to take myself out once a week, at least, even if it’s just for ice cream. Can you go out for walks? Try to get out of the house, go to the park, see a movie, something.

Can you find some groups, through church, volunteering, support groups? There is also counseling if you think that might benefit. Some health insurances will cover a few visits.

If you look on the forum, you’ll notice you are not alone by any means, that there a bunch of lonely people all over. Too bad more couldn’t find each other.

Praying.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen.

Praying very hard for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.