please pray for me

I sometimes get scared easily, although I know it’s not good.
I have bad experience in childhood, been sexualy abused by relative. What surprised me most was that I didn’t scream when that happen & I didn’t tell anyone about it too. Because after that happen, reality came back and somehow tell me I have to move on.

Next, I got confused easily as well, I find myself hard to socialize. Not sure of what to say and stuffs… I sometimes overthink the things I did or did not do.

Now I feel stuck somewhere, I read about unclean spirit and or unhealthy soul ties. This is what I think I have… I feel guilty of doing something wrong during high school, also doing wrong thing during work.

And now I don’t have a job, I’m thinking of having a new place to live as well.

Well, I don’t exactly know what I need the most right now.

Also please pray for my mother as well, she’s schizophrenic and I found myself overwhelmed by her condition sometimes. I’ve hit her few times when I got impatient and she hit me back. Now she’s screaming again and I’m starting to got impatient again…

I am praying that you are given God’s peace and understanding. I ask that God let you see how He is working within you to become the fullness that He desires. Remember, He created you unlike any other and only you can love Him as you do.

I will continue to pray for you

:gopray:

Thank you. Sometimes I think I need to cry a lot. Thank you.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

I just said a prayer for you and your Mother. God bless you.

Prayer of Healing for Victims of Abuse

Praise to you, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
source of all consolation and hope.
By your Son’s dying and rising
He remains our light in every darkness,
our strength in every weakness.

Be the refuge and guardian
of all who suffer from abuse and violence.
Comfort them and send healing
for their wounds of body, soul and spirit.
Rescue them from bitterness and shame
and refresh them with your love.
Heal the brokenness in all victims of abuse
and revive the spirits of all who lament this sin.

Help us to follow Jesus in drawing good from evil, life from death.
Make us one with you in your love for justice
as we deepen our respect
for the dignity of every human life.

Giver of peace,
make us one in celebrating your praise,
both now and forever.

Amen.

++++++++++

May God be with you always.

+++++++++++++

Prayer of St. Dymphna

Lord, our God, you graciously chose St. Dymphna as patroness of those afflicted with mental, emotional, and nervous disorders. She is thus an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who ask her intercession.

Please grant, Lord, through the prayers of this pure youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all suffering such trials, and especially those for whom we pray.

We beg you, Lord, to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna on our behalf. Grant all those for whom we pray patience in their sufferings and resignation to your divine will.

Please fill them with hope, and grant them the relief and cure they so desire.
We ask this through Christ our Lord who suffered agony in the garden. Amen.

Also, I pray that you never resort to violence in dealing with your mother. May you find suitable care for her so that you can relieve the pressure on yourself and on her.

Praying to St. Dymphna for your Mother’s health & recovery. Praying for your intentions as well.

:gopray:

Praying.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Bessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I pray that God Blesses you with guidance, patience, and strength. Guidance to find the path God has set for you. Patience when dealing with your mother. Strength to overcome any obstacle. I also pray that God Blesses your mother with healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.