Please pray for me

Please pray for me; I’m concerned I may have inadvertently allowed myself to be exposed to a potentially fatal illness.

Praying for your good health.

Hail Mary, fill of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Jesus, please keep Razer close to you and in good health to continue to love and praise You.

Praying for your health & recovery.

Praying…

Praying.

Praying right now. I know how scary this is.

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Go make a confession (not saying you did anything sinful to expose yourself, just clarifying)
And get a blessing from your priest. It’s not just a superstitious act, it’ll help you have peace until you know and strength to act, whatever happens.

St. Jude, pray for us. St. Rita, pray for us. Amen.

Praying for you and your health.

Jesus, I trust in You.

Praying for you…
*+
[LEFT] O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, **who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *

• O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *

• O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, **we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. **There are none who can withstand your power. *O show us that you are our Mother.

• O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.** Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. *Amen[/LEFT]

Psalm 107:19-20 “Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.”

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Pray for us!

Holy Michael the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle.
Be our safe guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray.
And do thou, Oh Prince of the heavenly hosts by the power of God, thrust down into hell Satan and all other evil spirits, who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.