Please pray for me

I have posted this request before but I ask again.

I ask that God would fulfill His promise to me of another baby. That he would give my husband even more love in his heart for all of us and acceptance. I desire so badly to have another little one. I am 41 and regaining my self after the first one 2yrs later!! ha!! I know why?? I don’t know, but I have this desire in my heart. Everyone’s healthy- it is just timing of God and His will.

I pray that the love in your family continues to grow and that if it be God’s will that you may add another baby to your household, either as your biological child or as an abdopted one.

May we never grow tired of doing what is right.

My prayers are with you. Hope you get baby news soon so your home may be filled w/little ones!

GOD bless you now and forever with abundant graces.
Amen.
I will pray for you.
Amen.

Prayers!

Will keep your intentions in prayer…

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

I am praying for you and your family. God Bless

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Keeping you in my prayers…:gopray:

:heart:Blyss

I don’t know, but I have this desire in my heart. Everyone’s healthy- it is just timing of God and His will.
:harp: :harp:
Praying for you on my pilmigrimage to Czestochowa

you got it! May our Blessed Mother take you in her loving arms!

May you be blessed with new life as a gift from God. Our prayers are with you and your family for joy.

Praying for your intention.

Praying for your intentions…

Please for my depression. Thank you so much!

mom4truth:(

Praying here…:byzsoc::byzsoc:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blesses art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death Amen.

:gopray2: :gopray2: :gopray2: Thank you all who are praying for my depression. It’s nasty. I am praying for your needs too! God bless everyone! :thumbsup:

Deliver her Lord. Deliver.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.