Please pray for me!

Hi everyone,

I don’t normally ask for prayers for myself, but I’m getting desperate…also…if you’re eating or getting ready to eat, you may want to read this later (although I won’t be too graphic)!
.For the past few years, I’ve been having issues involving “Immodium-moments” as I like to call them. Up until last year, they were never frequent enough to be a ‘problem’ and Immodium always took care of it.

Over the past year, it’s been more frequent, and, over the past two months, it’s very frequent. Immodium is not helping, prescription’s helping a little, but not 100%, and my doctor has lined me up for all kinds of tests and such to try to figure out what’s going on.

So if you all could pray for healing and answers and patience, that would be great!

Thanks!

Barbara

God bless you honey,
Ill pray for you when i say the rosary tonight
Bless you
Ellen

Hail Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Hail Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Please have the tests that your doctor orders. Colon disorders can lead to serious illness if left untreated…

:gopray2:

I am praying for you.:signofcross: I have somewhat an idea of what you might be going through and I empathize completely. I pray for answers for you and for relief.

God Bless you…

:heart:Blyss

Dear Holy Queen and Mother of Humanity!

Please hear the prayers of barbfromtucson in her trials. Help her to understand her difficulties, help her to be at peace with them, help her to get help from people who understand her problems, help her to give up her anxities and fears and to be one in the spirit, mind, and body with God’s holy will, love, and peace.

Please console her in this very hour and give her small signs so that she knows that your are leading her. Grant her the secrets that lead to holyness. Preserve her in trials and in good times. Lead her to the path of happiness and holyness. And if it is your will, grant her health.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, Blessed are thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of They Womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, AMEN!

Love,

Blue Knight

Father, please watch over Barb and help her with her health, that You will guide her doctor in his search for a cause of her discomfort. In the name of Jesus I pray with confidence. Amen. :signofcross:

Lord heal barbara of this illness affecting her bowel and digestive tract and colon . Lord take this illness away from Barbara and heal her . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . john

Fr. Solanus servant of God, please pray for Barb on her behalf and ask the Lord to heal of her all and any illness that is messing with her. Help her to find the solution and clear diagnosis from able doctors who can tend to her Jesus.

My prayers are with you and may the Lord heal you and make you feel better. God Bless.

Prayers of healing dear friend :gopray:

Lord, mercifully grant Barb’s physicians, nurses and technicians a great ability and compassion in searching for the source of her condition. May she receive blessed relief, thanking you with tearful eyes and rent heart. This we ask in the name of Jesus, our Lord. Amen.

So if you all could pray for healing and answers and patience, that would be great!

Dear Barbara - Will keep your hopes in prayer.

Barbara,

I reallyhope the doctors can help. Please check your diet and it may be food allergies. My sister had the same thing going on and she took so much Imodium. She was and is on prescription medication also, but like you said it helps somewhat. She found out that when she ate certain foods, she had to go to the bathroom more. She can’t eat beef, milk products and so much more. It is sad that she is limited in her foods and it saddens her especially if she goes to a restaurant or a party that someone is giving. She always has to eat before going. She also found out that in her case, anxiety and stress made things worse for her also. I pray for her healing and I will also now think of you when I pray too.

I know it can be so depressing and discouraging. I pray the Lord to give you the strength you need. God bless you.

There is a lot of evidence that psychological and spiritual “issues” can cause GI problems. The evidence in monumental. But often, a duck is just a duck. I offer that in humility and sympathy. If you want more infomation, post me privately.

BK

Praying for you…

Praying hard for you. I sometimes have these problems also and have scheduled a visit to my gastroenterologist to see what can be done.

:blessyou:

Dear, Lord, creator of all life, I ask that You restore Barbara to full health, that she may serve You, and be a witness to Your healing power. In Jesus name we pray.

I dont know what Immodum is, but I will pray for you.

praying

Barbara:

I’ll pray for you, dear. My son is having the same complaint. I hope your physician is able to find the source of the problem. I’m wondering if my son has a food allergy.

Bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.