Please pray for mom's neurosurgery (brain tumour) tomorrow

Please help us pray!!

This is my mom’s 3rd battle of Cancer.

The doctors currently found a 3 cm tumour on her left lower brain, and ten other smaller ones about less than 1 cm each. The largest tumour (3 cm) is going to be surgically removed tomorrow.

Please keep her in your prayers. After her surgery, she is going to undergo radiation therapy to kill the malignant cells of the other smaller tumours in her brain.

My mom is a strong person. She has gone through a lot in life. She lived a hard life growing up and worked hard for our family. Even today, she remains encouraged and positive that she will recover and face this trial. I love her so much and I am praying hard to God to allow her to live longer.

We are so thankful that a friend of us immediately called for a priest to give her the Anointment tomorrow. Please help us pray hard for my mom’s recovery. I still want her around and I promised to God that I will take good care of her (and my dad) as long as they live, if He would just let me borrow them from Him for a long time because they loved me so much and raised me well and I want to give back to them and serve them.

Please help me pray.

Praying that G-d give your mom the physical and emotional strength to combat the cancer and that you continue to have the courage to care for her and your dad. May she recover from her illness and live a long and healthy life with her family. Amen.

So sorry. Prayers said.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying to St. Peregrine for her,
that she will have a successful surgery.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
Your Name be held holy,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying to St. Peregrine for your Mother’s health & recovery & successful surgical outcome.

Praying for your mother’s surgery and continued health. Also praying for you and your family as you deal with these circumstances.

Praying…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal kccs’s Mother. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into kccs’s Mother’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Prayer to St. Anthony for Those With Cancer

Dear St. Anthony, you recognized Our Lord Jesus as the Divine Healer. In your goodness and kindness, please intercede for kccs’s Mother, who is suffering from cancer. If it is God’s will, may the gift of healing be granted to him. Comfort him during times of unbearable pain, and ask our Lord to grant him peace and patience in suffering. May God give him the fullness of life here on earth. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us! St. Peregrine, pray for us. Bl. Chiara, pray for us. St. Anne, patron of mothers, pray for us. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers kind friends! Our family appreciates it very much. :slight_smile:

The hospital was unable to arrange for a priest to give her the Sacrament of the Sick prior to surgery because it has to be done right away. However, a priest who was contacted by our friends in Opus Dei is going to come to see her tonight :slight_smile:

My mom is back into her room and is recovering. The dr said that her surgery went well. She is responsive but very tired. Please help us continue pray for her full recovery from the surgery and from Cancer.

Thank you Lord for your Mercy and Love.

“Heavenly Father, we pray that You will lay your healing Hands upon all those who are sick. We beg You to have compassion on all those who are suffering so that they may be delivered from their pitiful circumstances. In Jesus, we pray. Amen.”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
St. Luke, please watch over kccs’ mother during surgery. Guide the hands of the doctors and help bring healing to her. Amen.

May our Lord bless and heal her.

**Prayer After Surgery
Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in
your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety,
receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In
moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your
loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the
healing of others in your name. Amen.

My mother is more awake today but still feels very tired after yesterday’s surgery. Occasionally, she becomes slightly forgetful and still not oriented to time and place. But she knows that she is loved by me and my sister and our Dad.

Please continue to pray for my mom’s full recovery. She will be proceeding for radiation therapy as soon as she recovers from surgery. May she be totally healed and live a long life with us. May she be finally cancer-free! In Jesus’ we remain in hope and in His name we pray…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.