Please pray for Mr. Allen

I was temporally at this thread and there is a dear sir who is lost and needs our prayers. I will be praying for him during Eucharistic Adoration, you do not have to do as much as I but, I would still like to know there are people praying for dear Mr. Allen.

Thank you and God bless you many times over for any prayers you can say for him.

I’ve gotten through various pages on this thread why this Allen needs prayer. No I understand, even if it’s just a little, so I will definitely pray for illumination into this man’s heart.

Praying for the Peace of Christ to be with this man.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

He will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.