Please pray for Murielle & her mother, Jo

My Dear Brothers & Sisters:

Please pray for Murielle, who has taken leave from her work as a Social Worker to be with her mother, Jo, who os gravely is. Please pray that God would draw both Murielle & Jo to Him & give them both the gift of Faith in our Lord Jesus and the of Healing of mind, body & soul.

Thenk you.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Michael, I will include your prayer intention on my blog prayer list.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

[quote="Traditional_Ang, post:1, topic:178646"]
My Dear Brothers & Sisters:

Please pray for Murielle, who has taken leave from her work as a Social Worker to be with her mother, Jo, who os gravely is. Please pray that God would draw both Murielle & Jo to Him & give them both the gift of Faith in our Lord Jesus and the of Healing of mind, body & soul.

Thenk you.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

[/quote]

Praying for Jo and her daughter Murielle ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Murielle and her daughter that they both will grow in faith and be drawn closer to you. May they be healed in body, mind and spirit and receive all the graces they need to be at total peace in you and perfectly submitted to your merciful will. May Murielle receive all the graces she needs to make a good confession and improve in health when she receives the sacrament of the sick, if it is your will, Lord, that she regains her health. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.