Please pray for my 2 sisters

Please pray for my 2 sisters, Theresa & Audrey. Both of them suffer from breast cancers and the cancer has spread throughout their bodies. Theresa has a son awaiting enlistment for National Service & Audrey has 3 children, aged 15, 12 and 10. Thank you & God Bless!

Praying for them! I will offer up a Rosary and any other sufferings I go through for your sisters!

I’m praying for your sisters and their families!

I am praying for you! My heart goes out to you and your family.

Glory be to The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

I am praying for them now. May God bless them and their families and you in this hour of need.

Praise & Thank God for all you wonderful people who have answered my call for prayers for my 2 sisters. May Christ our Redeemer continue to bless, protect and guide you all. Thank you once again! God bless!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughters

Praying hard to St. Peregrine for them.

Holding them in my prayers.

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit and relieve thy sick servantsfor whom our prayers are desired. Look upon them with the eyes of thy mercy; comfortthemwith a sense of thy goodness; preservethemfrom the temptations of the enemy; and givethempatience undertheiraffliction. In thy good time, restorethemto health, and enablethemto lead the residue oftheirlives in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that finallythey*may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord.**Amen.

Praying for the 3 of you and your families …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Dear Jesus, help Theresa and Audrey with their illness, cure them in body and soul…please, dear Jesus, their children need them…Jesus, hear my prayer for these women, Amen…

Dear Friend-inChrist
Thank you so much for your love & prayers. My sister Audrey underwent an operation to remove a tumour from her large intestines. We were told that we could loose her but, Praise God, she is now stable. God bless!

Dear Friend-inChrist
Thank you so much for your love & prayers. My sister Audrey underwent an operation to remove a tumour from her large intestines. We were told that we could loose her but, Praise God, she is now stable. God bless!

Dear Friend-inChrist

Dear Friend-inChrist

Dear Friend-inChrist

Dear Friend-inChrist

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.