Please pray for my 2 sisters

Dear Friend-inChrist
Thank you so much for your love & prayers. My sister Audrey underwent an operation to remove a tumour from her large intestines. We were told that we could loose her but, Praise God, she is now stable. God bless!

Dear Friend-inChrist
Thank you so much for your love & prayers. My sister Audrey underwent an operation to remove a tumour from her large intestines. We were told that we could loose her but, Praise God, she is now stable. God bless!

Dear Friend-inChrist
Thank you so much for your love & prayers. My sister Audrey underwent an operation to remove a tumour from her large intestines. We were told that we could loose her but, Praise God, she is now stable. God bless! I find this prayer very comforting. Thanks!

Dear Friend-inChrist

Dear Friend-inChrist
By the way, congratulations on your new addition! May the peace & joy of Christ be with you & child. God Bless!

Dear Friend-inChrist

I’ll be keeping you and your sisters, and the children in my prayers. You all have a lot to deal with.
I particularly ask St Therese of Lisieux’s mother, Blessed Zelie, to pray for your sisters and all the women in your family, as she had breast cancer.

I’m glad Audrey got through the surgery.
I think you’re very brave, and I admire that you are thankful for others’ prayers when you’re carrying so much sorrow.
God bless you. love, Trishie

Dear Trishie
Thank you for your love & prayers for all of us here! Thank you for the above information re: Blessed Zelie, too. Am glad to learn of more saints…especially in our time of need…
I pray too that God will keep you and all the prayer warriors faithful and strong in your prayer life…
God loves you!
Love, christine

For your sisters, and each of your family, including the children. May God bless you all

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Blessed Zelie Martin and your daughters, including St/ Therese, please pray for this family.

Hello Trishie

God bless you for your persevering prayers for my 2 sisters. The Oncologist has painted a bleak prognosis for Audrey. Her liver is 80 to 90% damaged by cancer.

Please pray for her husband to allow him the grace to seek her forgiveness for all the wrongs he had done to her and the grace for strength and courage for him to stay with her during the nights in this time of need. The grace for him to show some concern and love for her in the limited time that she has.

Please pray for my other siblings who have been rallying round Audrey’s family. Some of them have fallen sick due to lack of sleep as they keep Audrey company throughout the nights.

Please pray for my cousin’s family, she has 3 little ones (all under 10 years) of her own but has willingly taken in Audrey’s 3 children for the past 2 weeks and counting…

Thank you and May our Good Lord Bless & protect you & your loved ones always…

Christine, I am very moved by all that is happening in your family. I will continue to pray for each of you, and for all your intentions and hopes regarding your dear sisters and all your siblings. God bless your cousin and your siblings in the great love you all have for each other. Please dear God, help Christine and her siblings to take care of themselves even as they support their ill sisters
May God truly touch your brother-in-law’s heart and mind.

Jesus please be continually mindful of this family.

Dear Trishie
I’m very touched by your great love for all of us. It’s not easy to be able to love so unconditionally. I’m so glad to have met you on this beautiful site…
I will also keep you and all other intercessors in my prayers…
Thank you once again…

For Christine’s family, for all their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,

For Christine’s family, for all their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,

For Christine her 2 sisters and ALL the family
Please Lord be with this family in their time of great need.Comfort them and guide them most of all show them Your great love and mercy.We ask these things through Christ Our Lord Amen

Thank you so much, tbcrawford. Bless you & May our Lord be with you too…

Trishie, just to update you… Oncologist has given Audrey one week more…
On the bright side, she will not suffer here longer than necessary…
Thanks for your encouragement & prayers…
God loves you!

Dearest Lord we ask You to be with Your daughter Audrey at this time.Give her strength courage and deep faith to cope.Your will be done Lord we put our trust in You.Let her not suffer and guide and help her sister Christine to cope with all involved.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers.

Christine you and your sisters and family are in my prayers.Im going to 40hr prayers (for priest vocations)today in 3 hrs time i will pray hard for all of you especially Audrey.You are a good sister.May God bless you and be with you always.

Hi tbcrawford,
Thank you ever so much. God bless & protect you always. Oncologist has given Audrey only a week more to live. She has suffered much. Thank you. You will also be in my prayers…

Christine i have just come home from one hour prayer vigil in front on the Blessed Sacrament and did a rosary and the chaplet of Divine Mercy and Mass afterwards.I prayed during mass for you and Audrey and all the family im truly sorry and very sad for you.I will continue to keep you Audrey and family in my prayers.God Bless you

May Almighty God show His Divine mercy,may He protect Audrey from fear and give relief from pain.May He guide you, Christine, to support her and the family.
Glory be to The Father
And to The Son
And to The Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen
In the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.