Please pray for my 4-year old daughter

Hi,

There is a possibility of my 4-year old daughter getting ethical stem-cell treatment for her severe cerebral palsy. Please pray that the procedure gets approved, that we can afoord it, and that she gets improvements from it. Thank all of you for your prayers in advance, and may God grant you many blessings!

Praying for your intentions.

Paul

Prayers promised

Praying for your little girl.

Praying for your daughter and your family.

I will pray for your baby

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying very hard for your daughter!

praying for your little girl
grandma glor

Praying for your daughter! :crossrc:

May our Merciful Father heal and protect your daughter, and provide peace for the family. May He guide the doctors and all the medical staff to do what is best for her. May the Holy Spirit fill your family with love and wisdom. We ask this in the name of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

May the great Physician heal heart, mind, body and soul for eternity and grant us peace for this temproal time we share in Him as a body.

Mark 6:22,23:)

Praying very, very hard for your precious daughter!

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

Praying for you all! My granddaughter is 4 also. Since I don’t know what your little girl looks like, I will picture our granddaughter as I pray.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.