Please pray for my 9yr old son

My son will be admitted to Children’s Hospital tomorrow. He’s had diahrhea since last May. They’re going to do scopes from the top and the bottom on Tuesday to try and find out why. He’s probably going to have to have a tube in his nose tomorrow to clean him out.

He’s scared.

Mommy and Daddy are scared too.

I am praying.

May the Holy Spirit help the doctors find out the cause and the remedy of his illness.
And may Mary’s loving arms surroung him through the tube procedure.
And may the Father embraces you both and make you feel at peace and full of trust in His wisdom and love for you all.

Alma

prayers for strength and courage for all of you. May Our Lord guide the doctor doing the scan. May he/she have a steady hand, keen eye, and wisdom from above to diagnose, treat and heal your son.

kate

**+JMJTJ+

You and your son will be in my prayers for your strength and peace, and his healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

I will pray.

Praying for your son and your family.

Lord of mercy and healing, grant great faith, strength, and fortitude to the loving parents of this precious child, that he may take comfort in their confidence. Graciously increase their faith and trust in You, calming their fears and increasing their hope. Instill a profound peace within his parents, that their inner calm may be a reflection of Your Kingdom. We beseech you to send doctors, nurses and technicians who are Your humble servants. Guide their hands and minds to a proper diagnosis, so that Your Holy Name be praised to highest Heaven. Draw the family together in love, that they may bear witness to Your Goodness. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying very hard for this precious child and his family!

I’ll be praying for you and your son.

Still praying very hard!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Lord please let his condition be correctly diagnosed eg, if he hasn’t been tested for Celiac disease ie can’t handle wheat, barley, oats rye, please let it be discovered by the appropriate tests. With correct diagnosis, may he begin to flourish.
Lord be merciful to the boy and his parents and help him towards good health

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

Praying for this sweet boy and his parents.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Lord, have mercy on this frightened, sick child and his parents. Give him comfort and guide the medical staff to a quick and correct diagnosis and treatment or heal him with Your own gentle hands.

I will pray you and your son.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying For Your Son
Grandma Glor

Praying for the swift recovery of your dear son…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.