Please pray for my aunt and cousin in LA

Please pray for these two wonderful ladies in Louisiana. They have to take a five hour trip to get some medical tests done, and the weather is not looking good. Not only that, but please pray for the intention of negative results on these tests, as it has been a long hard journey, and it may finally be over today!!!

God bless,
Dean

Father, we ask in all faithfulness for you to watch over these two ladys, that their trip is uneventful.Though the weather may be threatening You are watching over them. Also Father, let their results be negative with a miracle from You. I know in all faith that You only need to say the word and they will be well. Please Father, say the word. Amen.

Father we ask for a safe trip for these two people. We also humbly ask for a healing for both… In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

:crossrc:

Prayers for these dear ladies, that God grants them a safe journey and the healing they need for positive results :gopray:

Lord, you smile upon the stranger. Please bless these two ladies as they become strangers along their journey. Graciously travel with them, granting them the gifts of your most Holy Spirit, that they may receive blessed good news upon their return. This we ask in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Praying for your aunt and cousin…

Will keep your hopes for your aunt and cousin in prayer…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.