Please pray for my aunt/Breast Cancer

Hi All,

One of my aunt, Binnikkutty Joseph, is recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is very dear to me. She took care of me when I was a child and now my heart aches to see her plight. Few days ago when she was first diagnosed the doctors suspected that the cancer may have spread to the upper and lower part of her body, up to the head and till the abdomen. We have been praying since few days and yesterday when the results of all the tests came we learnt that she needs to undergo a surgery immediately but it is not spread to other part of her body.And the surgery is scheduled for Monday the 3rd October.

Would it be inappropriate if I humbly request you to pray for my aunt so that she may be healed by the power of God and she may spend rest of her life as a witness to the power of God and His love? I do not intent to ask God to change His will, I know I can’t change Him. But he has said " I am the God that healeth thee". Shouldn’t I use all the possible prayers that can be said for my aunt ?

Please pray for my aunt that she may be healed by the power of God in the manner He wills it.

Joeantony,
No, it is not wrong to tell God that you love your aunt so very much that you would
like to see her healed. You already stated that you will accept God’s will.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I am praying for your aunt and her health and healing.

Lord make all the goodness of her past life, and her courage and faith now, be a continuing witness of Your love and grace to everyone around her.
Please comfort her loved ones, and bless them with many graces.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name;
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please heal Binnikkutty Joseph. Rid her of her cancer so she can live one healthy and happy with her family. Dear St. Peregrine Laziosi, please pray to the Lord for the healing of Binnikkutty Joseph. †

Thank you all who prayed and praying for my Aunt!
May god bless you all!
Joe

I am still praying for your aunt.

Lord, please heal Binnikkutty Joseph in accordance with your holy and pefect will. Grant her the graces she needs to carry her cross patiently, lovingly and courageously. Grant her deep peace and inspire her to pray ceaselessly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Praying for your aunt Binnikkutty …

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.