Please Pray for my Aunt Lydia

I need prayers from all my special friends here. My aunt Lydia has been suffering with
cancer for the last year now. It is a cancer called myeloma. We thought she was in remission
but it seems that the cancer has returned. She and my uncle John are two of the kindest
people and have so much faith in our Good Lord. She is now in constant pain. The painkillers
'and other medicines have not helped her and she is giving up. She wants to refuse the next
round of treatment because she feels nothing is helping her. I can’t imagine living in pain
24 hours a day. Please together lets ask the Good Lord and his Blessed Mother for at least
maybe some relief for her pain so she can function. I have seen the power of prayer work
in my own life and from what I have seen here on this forum there are a lot of Prayer Warriors
here and I know the Good Lord will hear us.
Thanks again for being the very special people you are and I am proud to be a part of this group.

God Bless,

Linda

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, Mama Mary, please touch Lydia with your healing hands. Give her the strength she needs to endure the pain; the wisdom to understand everything; the grace to accept her fate. But if it is your will, please spare her from cancer and heal her completely

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your aunt Lydia …

Continuing prayers for Aunt Lydia …

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Dear Father, bless Aunt Lydia, your servant, and relieve her from the constant pain, grant lead her doctors to find adequate pain relief for her so that she may function. If it is your will, please God, grant her recovery again from her cancer. + Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Where there is life, there is hope. Prayers for your Aunt and your family.

praying

Thank you all so much for the prayers! You are all so wonderful.
Prayers are so important. My Aunt Lydia is going back to the doctor next week
I will keep you updated. Thanks again for your friendship and your caring ways.
Though I have never met any of you, I can certainly see that Christ lives in
each and every one of you…

God Bless You,

Linda:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.