Please pray for my Aunt who died Sunday

Please pray for my Aunt Faye and her family. Faye passed away at 11:00 am Sunday with her husband by her side. She was a prayer warrior. Thank you, Tim

I will pray for her. I am betting she is now a very effective prayer warrior.

Eternal rest grant unto Faye, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

May the soul of your faithful servant rest in peace O Lord.

Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord
May perpetual light shine on her
May she rest in peace
Amen

Praying for your family in their sorrow

Jesus please comfort Faye’s family in their loss, and please answer her prayers for her husband and her family

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragment. We laid Faye to rest yesterday and it went well. She was a 3 time cancer survivor and fought it for 14 years. A very strong woman, an inspiration to me as a survivor, and always offered her prayers for me. She was so happy when I turned to the Lord a couple of years ago. She will be missed until we meet again. Tim

Your family is in my prayers…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.