Please pray for my Aunt who died this week

My Aunt Ellen, 87, died this week of cancer.

Please pray for the repose of her soul, and for her husband and family.

Thanks.

**Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity, of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on her and on the whole world. **

Praying for the repose of the soul of your Aunt and for her husband.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Aunt.

Praying for the repose of her soul and for all your family.

Amen.

I ask God’s comfort for your loss of your Aunt Ellen.
I ask God to flood many blessings on your family…Trishie

Praying for your Aunt Ellen’s eternal soul.

May God bring solace to her husband & family.

Definitly on my prayers
Godbless

I will keep your Aunt and her/your family in my prayers today!
God Bless

May the angels guide her into Paradise, may the saints come to welcome her on her way to the heavenly Jerusalem. Eternal rest grant unto her, o Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. Amen.

Iwill pray for your Aunt and family
grandma glor

Merciful and loving God, you conceived of Ellen from all eternity as an irreplaceable part of Your Divine Plan. You brought her forth and sustained her throughout her life, allowing her to share her love with all around her. As she has responded to Your call, graciously reveal Your mercy to her, and grant her an eternity of joy in Your presence. As she suffered in life, may this suffering have been her purgatory on earth, so that her spirit was rendered acceptable in Your Kingdom. Send the spirit of peace upon her family and loved ones, comforting them in their time of sorrow. We beseech You to join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy upon her soul. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.