Please pray for my aunt

Dear All,

I asked your favor to pray for my aunt. She fell and her hip bone breaks. So, tomorrow Friday Nov 14, she’s going to have surgery. Please pray for the doctor and her healing.
Thank you

Praying for your aunt.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Domini nostri, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Praying!

I’m joining in prayers for your aunt , may Lord save and heal her , grant a successful operation and bless the doctors with wisdom as they handle her case .
In Jesus Holy and healing Name , Amen

Praying for your aunt. May she have a full and speedy recovery. God Bless.

Praying for your aunt.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your aunt.

Thanks you mari1234,the phoenix,catherine m,cassie,AnneMary,244rocket,idurm677, all your prayers are meant a lot for me and my family and my aunt. I really feel God’s love through all of you and members of CAF here

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Prayers sent!

Thanks Holly and jesu.
Update:
Praise the Lord that the surgery went well. My aunt’s condition is fine so far only she told me that the pain is too much for her.
So, please continue praying for her.

Praise the Lord!

My aunt has come back from hospital and she is recovery at home.
Thanks to all for your prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.