Please pray for my aunt :)

Hello, prayer warriors!

My aunt has been wanting to talk to me about God and the Bible. I feel that this is a perfect opportunity to share the Gospel. I have been praying for this for months; I ask the Lord to give me opportunities to share the Good News with people. My aunt is not a christian; she is spiritual, though (she prays a lot, but doesn’t necessarily believe the Bible).

Please pray for my aunt. May the Lord guide her to Christianity.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

If your aunt told you that she wants to talk with you about God and the Bible, then she has already been receiving promptings from the Holy Spirit. May God always guide her in her spiritual journey. I know you will be a very worthy companion for her in this most important journey. Prayed for you both, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

“If you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith, on behalf of some sinner I will give that soul the grace of conversion”.

"O Blood and water that gushed forth from the heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.