Please Pray for my Auntie

Please Pray for my Auntie who is still in the hospital since being rushed to the hospital on Feb.11/09/Wed. Feb.11/09/Wed.-Feb.13/09/Fri.-afternoon she was in ICU

Feb.13/09/Fri.-The medical did X-rays and a gastroscopy and they moved her into a different room out of ICU

Feb.14/09/Sat.-They moved her to a private room.

My Auntie hasn’t been able to eat anything and when she does she barely touches her food.

Please Pray for those who are in the hospital, those who cannot eat, and so forth

A Prayer for those who cannot eat

Reflection: Nearly two-thirds of the people in the world never get enough to eat while the other third buys diet pills because it eats too much. Christ, our Lord, tells us, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”

Petitions: St. Francis of Assisi, you are renowned for your heroic fasting and prayer. Please help me to make a virtue of my present necessity, and implore God’s mercy that I may nourish myself on His word and the bread of heaven.

God’s word: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh has nothing to offer. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.-Jn.6:63

Practice: Since for your body’s sake you must now fast, make of it a prayer that your fasting may also be spiritually effective.

Praying.

Loving God,

We pray for the recovery and healing of Auntie in accordance with your divine and perfect will. Please bless her, give her strength and courage, and help her to take nourishment and begin the process of healing. Please bless the medical staff and family who minister to her needs and help all of them to be the face of Christ to her in her suffering and time of need. Your son, our Lord Jesus, can heal all afflictions and anxieties. Please send the healing and comforting power of your Son to Auntie.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, with whom you are well pleased.

Amen.

Lord please be with Goforgoal’s Aunt in her illness.
Please help the medical staff to correctly diagnose and treat her condition. Please flow Your blessings upon her and her family.
Please bless all who are ill and who struggle for sufficient nourishment.
Thank You, Lord

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for your Aunt.

Praying very hard for her!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your aunt.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.