Please Pray for my Auntie

Please (continue to) Pray for my Auntie she has been in the hospital in our hometown since Feb.11/09/Wed. March.24/09/Tues.-(Today) They transferred her by ambulance to a different hospital (1.5 hours from where we live)

Also Pray for the doctors, nurses, and all who work on the medical team.

Thank you and May God reward you all for your Prayers.

goforgoal

Praying that Our Lord will reach down with His healing hands and heal her.

Merciful Lord, we beseech You to look with great compassion upon the OP’s Auntie, providing her with improved medical care and loving professionals to surround her. Graciously hear the prayers of the faithful on her behalf, and take away all anxiety that she or her loved ones may have. Out of Your unfathomable mercy, increase the faith of all involved, so that they remain confident of the trustworthiness of Your promises. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Jesus I ask Your particular kindness for this dear friend who is suffering several different painful concerns regarding family.

“Console yourself with the Lord’s promise to repay ‘twice over with blessing’ for all we have suffered.” [Zechariah 9:12] “Yes, the troubles which are soon over…train us for a weight of eternal glory which is out of all proportion to them.” [1Corinthians 4:17] Therefore, “*be patient…until the Lord’s coming. Think of a farmer, how patiently he waits for the precious fruit of the ground until it has the autumn rains and the spring rains. *[James 5:7] “*What we suffer in this life can never be compared to the glory, as yet unrevealed, which is waiting for us.” *[Romans 8:18]

We trust in Your promises to us…but please help this family and give healing where You desire. Please help this good-hearted person who asks our prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Holding them all in my prayers.

Praying!

I am praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Dear Lord, please help goforgoal’s auntie be safe and healed of her illness. May she find strength in your Son and receive the best of care from all the hospital staff. May this illness bring her closer to you and may her family find comfort in knowing that You are in control and love goforgoal’s auntie more than all the people in the whole world put together. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

May God Reward each and everyone of you who have Prayed for the healing of my Auntie.

My Auntie was released from the hospital on July.14/09/Tues. She is still very weak.

My Auntie is still in need of prayers for physical, emotional, mental, spiritual health and if needed be for a change in her life and lifestyle.

Please pray that her son and his family will visit or contact her more often.

Please Pray that she will get help medically.

Please Pray that she will get the help that she needs finacially.

Please Pray that her abusive, alcoholic, compulsive hoarding “boyfriend” that she lives with changes his ways.

Please Pray that her house is clean, sanitized, and maintained (that is another reason why she was very ill)

Please Pray for all the doctors, nurses, and staff who take care of my Auntie Millie

Please Pray for my other Auntie, Uncle, and all who picked her up for daily visits, etc.

When I did see my Auntie she even said that, PRAYER does WORK! GOD is GOD!

Praise be Jesus!!! :smiley: and thank you once again :grouphug:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord God of all creation, You hold Aunt Millie in Your hands. You first created her and have cared for her all the days of her life. We lift her up to You now, beseeching Your continued mercy upon her. Father in Heaven, she praises Your Holy Name. Reward her faith and truthfulness with graces from on high. You know both her heart and her physical and spiritual needs. We plead the precious Blood of Jesus before You on her behalf. Grant this, O loving God, through the intercession of the same Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please Pray for my Auntie she was rushed to the hospital today (Aug.29/09/Sat.) by my cousin. My Auntie has been having complications with her stomach ever since the doctor took out her feeding tube on Aug.18/09/Wed.

I gave the following Holy card to my Auntie when she was in the hospital she really enjoys this Prayer:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=360800

Praye for the sick

Lord Jesus, Who went about doing good and healing all, we ask You to bless Your friends who are sick. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they may joyfully praise Your Name, for You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

2heartsnetwork.org/illness.htm

Praye for the sick

Lord Jesus, Who went about doing good and healing all, we ask You to bless Your friends who are sick. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they may joyfully praise Your Name, for You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Amen! Alleluia!

God bless you for Praying for my auntie she was released from the hospital on Sept.1/09/Tues.

My Auntie’s stomach is tender and in a lot of pain still. Please Pray that her medication (antibiotics) will soon arrive without trouble.

God bless,
goforgoal

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.