Please pray for my Aunt's recovery from stroke

Please pray for my Aunt, who has just been striken by stroke and has been hospitalised. Please pray that she would get the right treatment and have a speedy recovery. Thank you.

Our God, I thank You for the gifts of medicine and of the kindness of those who care for anyone who is ill. I thank You for the care that this loved Aunt will receive, and ask that Your love will flow gently and powerfully into her being. We love You, our God for Your great love and mercy, as she recovers from her stroke.
Our thank You for the health carers who will assist her recovery.
Please deepen her life of grace during this ordeal of her life.
Please give reassurance to her family.
God bless you and your family. :grouphug:

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of gekee today on behalf of a dear Aunt who has suffered a stroke. Please have mercy on this dear Aunt, and send your warm and comforting Holy Spirit to be with her. Please bless the medical staff and doctors as they minister to her and care for her during this time. Please also support the family and relieve them from all nervousness and anxiety as they trust in your divine providence. Thank you for hearing the prayers of your loving people, O Lord.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. And through the intercession of Blessed Mother Teresa may she be healed completely after her stroke. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace,
the lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of gekee today on behalf of a dear Aunt who has suffered a stroke. Please have mercy on this dear Aunt, and send your warm and comforting Holy Spirit to be with her. Please bless the medical staff and doctors as they minister to her and care for her during this time. Please also support the family and relieve them from all nervousness and anxiety as they trust in your divine providence. Thank you for hearing the prayers of your loving people, O Lord.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for gekee’s aunt who recently suffered from a stroke. Please, heal her and help her recover well with the help of good, caring hospital staff and loving family members and friends. Lord, bless gekee’s aunt and never let her be separated from you. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I thank You Lord for all the good things You do in our lives, which are too numerous to mention. Most precious God, I also, plead for the forgiveness of our sins for we are not worthy to stand before You.

Father, at this moment, I commit Your daughter who has been struggling with stroke into Your healing hands for I know You care. Oh! merciful Father, remember You said in Jn 16:24, “Untill now, You have not asked anything in my name, ask, and it shall be given to you so that, your joy may be complete”. Most gracious God, I hold You on this words of Yours and believe You have answered my prayer in Jesus’ name. :signofcross: :amen:

Loving God,

Amen.

Continued prayers.

Praying hard.

Loving God,

Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. Just to update you all on my Aunt’s condition. Due to the high expenses of private hospitals and financial strains, her family has since then transferred her to a government hospital where the government will subsidize some of the expenses incurred. She is aware of her surroundings, but can’t move and can’t talk properly, and is feeling very depressed. She is given physiotherapy twice a day, and the family is hoping that the hospital authority would allow her to be warded for as long as possible so as to be able to continue with the physiotherapy sessions. The doctor has mentioned about having her discharged if nothing else can be done other than physiotherapy which can be done with the help of family members at home. But this can’t be compared with what is done by hospital staff with the expertise in such fields.Anyway, I pray that God will help my Aunt to eventually be up and about again. I hope she won’t have to suffer like my late mother, who was bedridden for a total of three and a half years after suffering from a stroke, totally dependent on others for everything before she passed away years ago. Thanks again for all your prayers.

God bless all.

For your intentions

Glory to God in the highest
And peace to His people on earth
Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father
We worship You, We give You thanks
We praise You for Your glory
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father
Lord God, Lamb of God
You take away the sins of the world
Lord, have mercy on us
You are seated at the right hand of the Father
Receive our prayer
For You alone are the Holy One
For You alone are the Lord
For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ
With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

My prayers!

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.