Please pray for my baby

I tried to contact my priest, but he is off today. I am saying a rosary tonight. Please say a prayer too. I am updating what I posted before. My bleeding stopped and so everything seems to be okay. I had a first trimester screen and it came back as having a risk for abnormalities of 1/10,000. Couldn’t be better. Then my OB mentions as she’s leaving yesterday that they couldn’t see the nose bone well and it was probably because of the way the baby was laying. It got me interested and I looked it up - absense of nose bone indicates down syndrome! Well, I am very upset. I called the clinic that did the u/s and she said that it was most likely by looking at my chart, that it was from the way that baby was laying and that my blood results were pretty much perfect (can’t get more than 1/10,000. But still I am very worried naturally. I have an u/s in 2 weeks and they will be looking for it then. I am trying to reassure myself because of my blood work but I am very worried. There have been lots of tragedies and losses in our family lately and I don’t want another blow. Plz pray our baby is healthy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying my heart out for you to have a very healthy baby.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I remember worrying about each of my babies, but they were all fine.
I ask Jesus to give you confidence in the tests which would have revealed the particular problem if it had been there. I ask the Lord to give wisdom to medical staff, knowing that a mother has access to the internet and can suffer terrible if she suspects anything could be wrong.

A gentle hug for you, and a heart hug for your wonderful little baby.

I will pray a Pater Noster, Ave Maria and a Gloria Patri for you, your husband, and the baby on the way. The odds seem pretty much on your side so I hope you don’t worry too much.

Lord, please grant babyOnTHEway the delivery of a happy, very healthy baby boy or girl. May babyOnTheway place her total confidence in your merciful love and be surrendered to your merciful love completely. She will find her peace in doing so and will be so pleasing to you, her loving father, who only wants what is best for you and her child. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for BabyOnTHEway and her child. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Still praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.